Brady says there is a “zero” percent chance he will retire after the SB, regardless of outcome

YoloinOhio

Anyone see that cheating idiot at the pep rally before they left for Atlanta, screaming “WE’RE STILL HERE” over and over again?

https://www.patriots.com/video/tom-brady-starts-we-re-still-here-chants-at-patriots-rally

What a tool.  

I hope the Rams sack him multiple times.  I hope they beat the living crap outa him.  I would never say this about and other player, but I hope he gets concussed.

Then we’ll see what he says about retirement.

Harrrumphhh!

• Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

?‍♂️ Just win this final super bowl And be done with it. There is zero left to play for. 

Nope.   Pitt has 6.   He'll want to play for 7 trophies and hold THE most. 

4 hours ago, The Senator said:

Anyone see that cheating idiot at the pep rally before they left for Atlanta, screaming “WE’RE STILL HERE” over and over again?

https://www.patriots.com/video/tom-brady-starts-we-re-still-here-chants-at-patriots-rally

What a tool.  

I hope the Rams sack him multiple times.  I hope they beat the living crap outa him.  I would never say this about and other player, but I hope he gets concussed.

Harrrumphhh!

Are you sure it wasn't

We're still queen?    [darn that filter]

(not that there's anything wrong with that) 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Good.  I want to see him age on the field where he costs the Pats games.  I want to see the fighting that goes with Bill B benching him then Brady pouts to the media.  Then I want to see Kraft say "no comment" to the media while he is filled with rage but does not know how to properly outlet it.  I want to see Bill B be the kicking puppet for Kraft's anger which in turn sends Bill B into retirement.  Then a year from that time Bill B comes out of retirement to coach another team so in turn Kraft can moan to the media "the understanding" was Bill B was retired for good but broke a gentleman's agreement.  Then I want to see Brady in his need for one last big payday write a book that is not flattering to the NE organization.  Sadly, this book will lack an outright confession to any unethical conduct by the Pats organization.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Whats his motivation?

*Set all the records

*Doesn't need the money especially with his wife making more than him

With him being over 40 the risk of injury is higher, you made it this far why keep going and risk a bad concussion? Is he just trying to prove that his Tom Brady nutrition/training program is the fountain of youth so he can then license it after he finally retires or something.

Don't get it.

11 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Whats his motivation?

*Set all the records

With him being over 40 the risk of injury is higher, you made it this far why keep going and risk a bad concussion? Is he just trying to prove that his Tom Brady nutrition/training program is the fountain of youth so he can then license it after he finally retires or something.

Don't get it.

I heard it mentioned last week that he wants to be the oldest player ever to start a game at QB. Currently held by Steve DeBerg.

36 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Whats his motivation?

*Set all the records

Don't get it.

when he's using a walker in 5 years he'll think back and say what an ass I was playing so long

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I heard it mentioned last week that he wants to be the oldest player ever to start a game at QB. Currently held by Steve DeBerg.

find some older guy and sign him for the last week of Preseason. 

then the ego will want to reach for even longer. 

Maybe a defensive player on the Rams will help him change his mind

1 hour ago, The Senator said:

What a tool.  

Harrrumphhh!

I almost threw my coffee cup at the TV the arrogant little pr*ck