Jump to content
Joe in Winslow

To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

Recommended Posts

Just now, Koko78 said:

 

She is technically correct (the best kind of correct). Before 9/11, they were called INS.

 

This is what INS did:

 

AlanDiaz.jpg&w=1484&op=resize&opt=1&filt

 

Amazing how people can be deceived with an acronym change.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

 

 

AlanDiaz.jpg&w=1484&op=resize&opt=1&filt

Are you sure that's not a picture from Roger Stone's house?  I think I see a CNN reporter in the background.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

 


Now she can remarry her brother so he can't testify against her. <_<
 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

President Trump once again doing God’s work. A 2 fer!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

President Trump once again doing God’s work. A 2 fer!

 

 

 

Did Nancy spend my tax money on this vacation?  I'll bet you she did.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/31/2019 at 10:23 AM, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is so mean, but I still laughed:
 

 

 

Well then...things just got really juicy.

 

 

 

 

Keep in mind that this snake is a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If any of that was verifiable, remotely true and not just a whacky conspiracy theory (talking about the Qatar stuff, not the marriage/immigration shenanigans which seems to have some legitimacy) I'd imagine people like Trump and Hannity would be all over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, yall said:

If any of that was verifiable, remotely true and not just a whacky conspiracy theory (talking about the Qatar stuff, not the marriage/immigration shenanigans which seems to have some legitimacy) I'd imagine people like Trump and Hannity would be all over it.

 

When Hannity and Trump are all over something, "true" is the last word that comes to mind

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, yall said:

If any of that was verifiable, remotely true and not just a whacky conspiracy theory (talking about the Qatar stuff, not the marriage/immigration shenanigans which seems to have some legitimacy) I'd imagine people like Trump and Hannity would be all over it.

 

Hedges believes sharing is caring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hedge said:

 

Well then...things just got really juicy.

 

 

 

 

Keep in mind that this snake is a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee.



I'm shocked that Iman-guy is still alive.  So they IDed that guy? And he's Qatar Intelligence? Yikes if true.

Where there is smoke, there is fire?


 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm shocked that Iman-guy is still alive.  So they IDed that guy? And he's Qatar Intelligence? Yikes if true.

Where there is smoke, there is fire?

 

I have a hard time getting a read on this guy and am not sure what his real motivations and agenda are. He does, however, seem to have access to some information and a beef with Ilhan. I'm looking forward to the next installment of "As the Snake Sheds".

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

(Of course those "opinions" and "political views" expressed by these two women are that Israel doesn't have a right to exist... but details)

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

 

Huh, that tweet magically no longer exists.

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

 

Huh, that tweet magically no longer exists.

 

Damn -- it was Jordan Schachtel retweeting Ben Rhodes. 

 

Rhodes had tweeted this: 

 

Schachtel responded: "Ben, not a single perosn ont his website believes that you care about upholding the US-Israel alliance. For 8 years, you attempted to destroy it. Thankfully, you were unsuccessful."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

 

(Of course those "opinions" and "political views" expressed by these two women are that Israel doesn't have a right to exist... but details)

Is Trump still trying to get Putin the mass murderer to visit our White House? Israel is making a stupid decision here. They shouldn't alienate the emerging Democratic majority like this

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They were visiting Israel to organize protests against Israeli policies -- in a way that could incite violence. If the democrats are offended by this, then perhaps they should look in the mirror and ask themselves how they got into a position of defending two bigots in the first place. 

 

Thread -- response from Netanyahu press shop: 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They were visiting Israel to organize protests against Israeli policies -- in a way that could incite violence. If the democrats are offended by this, then perhaps they should look in the mirror and ask themselves how they got into a position of defending two bigots in the first place. 

 

Thread -- response from Netanyahu press shop: 

 

 

Therefore, the publicity stunt has been exposed.  You can get into Palestinian territories through Jordan or Egypt, as well.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They were visiting Israel to organize protests against Israeli policies -- in a way that could incite violence. If the democrats are offended by this, then perhaps they should look in the mirror and ask themselves how they got into a position of defending two bigots in the first place. 

 

Thread -- response from Netanyahu press shop: 

 

 


I posted these tweets in the other thread not seeing this first.  Sorry!

 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...