Joe in Winslow

To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

Just now, Koko78 said:

She is technically correct (the best kind of correct). Before 9/11, they were called INS.

This is what INS did:

AlanDiaz.jpg&w=1484&op=resize&opt=1&filt

Amazing how people can be deceived with an acronym change.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

AlanDiaz.jpg&w=1484&op=resize&opt=1&filt

Are you sure that's not a picture from Roger Stone's house?  I think I see a CNN reporter in the background.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Now she can remarry her brother so he can't testify against her. <_<

• Like (+1) 3

President Trump once again doing God’s work. A 2 fer!

2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

President Trump once again doing God’s work. A 2 fer!

Did Nancy spend my tax money on this vacation?  I'll bet you she did.

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/31/2019 at 10:23 AM, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is so mean, but I still laughed:

Well then...things just got really juicy.

Keep in mind that this snake is a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1

If any of that was verifiable, remotely true and not just a whacky conspiracy theory (talking about the Qatar stuff, not the marriage/immigration shenanigans which seems to have some legitimacy) I'd imagine people like Trump and Hannity would be all over it.

Just now, yall said:

If any of that was verifiable, remotely true and not just a whacky conspiracy theory (talking about the Qatar stuff, not the marriage/immigration shenanigans which seems to have some legitimacy) I'd imagine people like Trump and Hannity would be all over it.

When Hannity and Trump are all over something, "true" is the last word that comes to mind

• Thanks! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, yall said:

Hedges believes sharing is caring. 

8 hours ago, Hedge said:

Well then...things just got really juicy.

Keep in mind that this snake is a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

I'm shocked that Iman-guy is still alive.  So they IDed that guy? And he's Qatar Intelligence? Yikes if true.

Where there is smoke, there is fire?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm shocked that Iman-guy is still alive.  So they IDed that guy? And he's Qatar Intelligence? Yikes if true.

Where there is smoke, there is fire?

I have a hard time getting a read on this guy and am not sure what his real motivations and agenda are. He does, however, seem to have access to some information and a beef with Ilhan. I'm looking forward to the next installment of "As the Snake Sheds".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

(Of course those "opinions" and "political views" expressed by these two women are that Israel doesn't have a right to exist... but details)

• Like (+1) 3

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Huh, that tweet magically no longer exists.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Huh, that tweet magically no longer exists.

Damn -- it was Jordan Schachtel retweeting Ben Rhodes. 

Rhodes had tweeted this: 

Schachtel responded: "Ben, not a single perosn ont his website believes that you care about upholding the US-Israel alliance. For 8 years, you attempted to destroy it. Thankfully, you were unsuccessful."

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Of course those "opinions" and "political views" expressed by these two women are that Israel doesn't have a right to exist... but details)

Is Trump still trying to get Putin the mass murderer to visit our White House? Israel is making a stupid decision here. They shouldn't alienate the emerging Democratic majority like this

• Haha (+1) 1

They were visiting Israel to organize protests against Israeli policies -- in a way that could incite violence. If the democrats are offended by this, then perhaps they should look in the mirror and ask themselves how they got into a position of defending two bigots in the first place. 

Thread -- response from Netanyahu press shop: 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They were visiting Israel to organize protests against Israeli policies -- in a way that could incite violence. If the democrats are offended by this, then perhaps they should look in the mirror and ask themselves how they got into a position of defending two bigots in the first place. 

Therefore, the publicity stunt has been exposed.  You can get into Palestinian territories through Jordan or Egypt, as well.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I posted these tweets in the other thread not seeing this first.  Sorry!

• Thanks! (+1) 1