To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

3 hours ago, GG said:

Reading the comments in your linked tweet are illuminating as well.  Too bad it's not on Gab, because progressives are more enlightened and are allowed to spew hate.  Never mind that progressives' forefathers are responsible for more voluminous crimes against Jewry.

The point that that should be clear is that criticizing AIPAC's influence on US politics or criticizing the policies of the current right-wing Israeli administration is NOT engaging in anti-semitism. She criticized policy and AIPAC's influence. 

Heck, AIPAC has pushed US pols to enact laws that make it a crime to support BDS. 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/rand-paul-becomes-first-gop-senator-to-oppose-anti-bds-bills/

You can start another thread if you'd like about progressives and their "crimes against Jewry"....

Edited by TPS

2 hours ago, GG said:

The real inconvenient truth that most NY & LA Jews don't want to confront.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

I have a number of friends who are devout Jews (insomuch as they do what they're supposed to do on Jewish holidays), and every one of them somehow believes that the Dems represent their best interests. It's crazy because the left goes out of its way to hate Jews. I would have thought they would rethink their position once Obama tossed Netanyahu out the servant's entrance years ago at the WH.

On the upside, they all live in either Hollywood or NY/NJ, so at this point their Dem votes just lead to calls for elimination of the electoral college.

That is honestly one of the very few things in life that leaves me completely baffled.   I can understand the idiocy of AOC and the appeal of that idiocy to other idiots, but I can't for the life of me begin to understand that thinking from that group of (almost universally) intelligent and educated people.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

I have a number of friends who are devout Jews (insomuch as they do what they're supposed to do on Jewish holidays), and every one of them somehow believes that the Dems represent their best interests. It's crazy because the left goes out of its way to hate Jews. I would have thought they would rethink their position once Obama tossed Netanyahu out the servant's entrance years ago at the WH.

On the upside, they all live in either Hollywood or NY/NJ, so at this point their Dem votes just lead to calls for elimination of the electoral college.

It's a hangover from the days prior to 1990 when country club Republicans would eschew Jews from social functions and generally be distant out in the open.  I'm surprised that your friends align with Democrats as more and more of them dislike religious affiliations Western themed or otherwise.

11 minutes ago, TPS said:

The point that she made, and that tweet makes, is that criticizing AIPAC's influence on US politics or criticizing the policies of the current right-wing Israeli administration is NOT engaging in anti-semitism. Heck, AIPAC has pushed US pols to enact laws that make it a crime to support BDS. 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/rand-paul-becomes-first-gop-senator-to-oppose-anti-bds-bills/

You can start another thread if you'd like about progressives and their "crimes against Jewry"....

Why should I start another thread, when I'm already posting in a thread dedicated to progressive antisemitism?

BTW, care to link what Friedman posted pre-Iraq war?  I'm guessing the tone was different.  Funny how progressives' attitudes change when they're no longer part of the cool club.  Say what you want about Alan Dershowitz, but he didn't back down from his views when the polite society stopped inviting him to parties and he had the balls to call them out on it.  Not so for Mr Friedman.

Edited by GG

Again, you can try to change my point all you want, but it remains: criticizing the policies of the current Israeli regime and/or the activities and influence of AIPAC is not antisemitism. Shall we revisit the Mearsheimer and Walt discussion?

31 minutes ago, TPS said:

Again, you can try to change my point all you want, but it remains: criticizing the policies of the current Israeli regime and/or the activities and influence of AIPAC is not antisemitism. Shall we revisit the Mearsheimer and Walt discussion?

I agree fully with the bolded. 

But her history goes well beyond those things, including who she has associated with over the years before coming to Congress. She's proudly antisemitic (and anti-American) and really not worth the time to defend (imo)

:beer: 

• Like (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, TPS said:

That's true. But -- this (Jihad Jane) is the same C-unt that wants to do away with homeland security. 

This Hajis issue with Israel is that it exists. 

I'm so damn sick of these Palestinians and their sympathizers crying all the time. The Jews agreed to a 2-state solution and the Palestinian's started killing them. That's how this started. F*** Haj everywhere!

1 hour ago, TPS said:

Except the most recent exchange had nothing to do with Israel, but with her using longstanding antisemitic tropes.  So, other than the facts, you were in the right hemisphere.

Funny how the same people who pounced ©️ on Soros's critics based on a wild Jewish tangent are excusing away actual displays of consistent antisemitism   

46 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

This is fun to watch. She can barely read. 

Yes, Mr. Addams....

image.png.f957d54379de8a75db1096a74eaddb79.png

Ted Kennedy was so gone he couldn't pronounce Alito at least 3 dozen times.

oh wait, Lurch was played by Ted Cassidy, who also played Jesus in a movie, which I'm curious to see on how he made a few acting decisions....

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Yes, Mr. Addams....

image.png.f957d54379de8a75db1096a74eaddb79.png

Ted Kennedy was so gone he couldn't pronounce Alito at least 3 dozen times.

oh wait, Lurch was played by Ted Cassidy, who also played Jesus in a movie, which I'm curious to see on how he made a few acting decisions....

Wrong. It was Robert Mueller who played Lurch.

• Haha (+1) 1

From Oct 2018, but I don't see that this has made an appearance here yet.

A troubling pattern of state law violations

• improperly used campaign resources for personal travel expenses
  • using campaign money to pay legal fees to her divorce attorney
  • accepted payments from the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system, a direct violation of House ethics rules

10 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

This is fun to watch. She can barely read. 

The clip you posted cuts off right before this beauty gets launched:

If we see a picture of her with her hair being shown, doesn't she have to get stoned to death or something?

https://alphanewsmn.com/ilhan-omar-arrested-in-2013-for-trespassing-booked-at-hennepin-county-jail/

Untitled-design-3-1-696x392.thumb.png.cdd806e1d32ddbe488dc79b2767d3dc3.png

Edited by Hedge