To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

8 hours ago, GG said:

Why do you keep insisting that black people are dumber than whites?

Hoax.  The limitation of polling places in urban and black areas has nothing to do with intelligence.  It has to do with Republicans (who, because of their fealty to the president, now are fairly characterized as Trumpers) and their fear of losing elections.  

Want to count every vote?  Let's use the mail.  Just like Trump does to vote absentee.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  The limitation of polling places in urban and black areas has nothing to do with intelligence.  It has to do with Republicans (who, because of their fealty to the president, now are fairly characterized as Trumpers) and their fear of losing elections.  

Want to count every vote?  Let's use the mail.  Just like Trump does to vote absentee.  

Please enlighten me of the the GOP control of these "urban" areas.  

44 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So you want the urban poor to have to go to the mailbox and mail a ballot because you think that’s more difficult than going to the polling place to ‘submit’ their ballot? Really? I’m not sure this will turn out like you think WITHOUT massive ballot harvesting. How much of your mail do you even open before it hits the trash? Have you seen the problems they’re having getting people to return the census? 

Edited by SoCal Deek

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you want the urban poor to have to go to the mailbox and mail a ballot because you think that’s more difficult than going to the polling place to ‘submit’ their ballot? Really? I’m not sure this will turn out like you think WITHOUT massive ballot harvesting. How much of your mail do you even open before it hits the trash? Have you seen the problems they’re having getting people to return the census? 

How long has mail in voting existed and why is it a problem NOW?

Why is it ok for just about anyone that matters in the WH votes by mail?

Does voting by mail get in the way of the GOP plan to let Putin mess w the tallies?

Which of Trumps talking points will you grab out of your tool box next?

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Joe in Winslow is fine. Joe in Winslow was in a month long timeout for posting badly drawn cartoon images of frogs.

Glad to know you're well. 

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Yeah. So what did I miss this month? Anything interesting?

:lol:

Trump is a racist. Small businesses are causing covid cases. Rioting is immune to covid. We have some new residents who are valiantly fighting for the title of dumbest person on the planet. Black people need reparations and white people need to just shut up and listen. And oh yeah, Jews need to quit complaining about rising antisemitism.

You know, same old same old.

Edited by LB3
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

Trump is a racist. Small businesses are causing covid cases. Rioting is immune to covid. We have some new residents who are valiantly fighting for the title of dumbest person on the planet. Black people need reparations and white people need to just shut up and listen. And oh yeah, Jews need to quit complaining about rising antisemitism.

I realize all this because this past month I've been a Twitterati.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

How long has mail in voting existed and why is it a problem NOW?

Why is it ok for just about anyone that matters in the WH votes by mail?

Does voting by mail get in the way of the GOP plan to let Putin mess w the tallies?

Which of Trumps talking points will you grab out of your tool box next?

It’s a problem now because republicans can’t suppress these votes and they’re going to get run over in 2020 in part because of increased access to voting, in part because the country is due for a change, and in part because they’ve had some pretty crappy policies and a really crappy president. 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I take it you're avoiding answering the direct question.  Not surprised.  

30 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s a problem now because republicans can’t suppress these votes and they’re going to get run over in 2020 in part because of increased access to voting, in part because the country is due for a change, and in part because they’ve had some pretty crappy policies and a really crappy president. 

Yes, your life will be splendid when the Squad completes the takeover of the Democratic party.  

2 hours ago, GG said:

I take it you're avoiding answering the direct question.  Not surprised.  

Yes, your life will be splendid when the Squad completes the takeover of the Democratic party.  

What’s the “direct question?” 

19 hours ago, LB3 said:

LB3 - this is exceptional!

Just to add:

- We need to change the name of the Buffalo Bills (Bill Cody killed Native Americans)

- We should not celebrate the 4th of July
- We should get rid of the flag, because America sux

- We need to let absolutely anyone into this country that wants to come into this country (anyone = dreamers)

- Companies should not lay people off, because, you know, the complete lock down of America is driving insane profits for most companies (See idiot Polancarz/New Era)
- We need to completely defund the police force while simultaneously getting rid of the 2nd amendment and any weapons we may have to protect ourselves. 

I’m sure that I’ve missed a few, but all in all, pretty sane stuff. Not sure why most here don’t get it. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/9/2020 at 6:52 AM, GG said:

Please enlighten me of the GOP control of these "urban" areas?

Is that the question?  Or are you asking me whether it was the question?  

On 7/9/2020 at 12:51 PM, Koko78 said:

***** the French. Buncha cheese-eating surrender monkeys.

I feel the same way about all those douchebags who gorge on nacho cheese and fly Confederate flags.  Traitors and losers.  Sad!

On 7/9/2020 at 5:19 AM, Bockeye said:

LB3 - this is exceptional!

Just to add:

- We need to change the name of the Buffalo Bills (Bill Cody killed Native Americans)

- We should not celebrate the 4th of July
- We should get rid of the flag, because America sux

- We need to let absolutely anyone into this country that wants to come into this country (anyone = dreamers)

- Companies should not lay people off, because, you know, the complete lock down of America is driving insane profits for most companies (See idiot Polancarz/New Era)
- We need to completely defund the police force while simultaneously getting rid of the 2nd amendment and any weapons we may have to protect ourselves. 

I’m sure that I’ve missed a few, but all in all, pretty sane stuff. Not sure why most here don’t get it. 

If you're going to call someone an idiot, please spell his name correctly.  It's "Poloncarz."  

And, for what it's worth, he's a very sharp guy who most of you would love to have a beer with. 

53 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I feel the same way about all those douchebags who gorge on nacho cheese and fly Confederate flags.  Traitors and losers.  Sad!

Discriminating against Mexican cheeses now? Tsk. Tsk. Not very woke...