To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

1 hour ago, Just Joshin' said:

Seems like Ilhan did not report a book advance per house rules.  Reported on red state website.  Not able to post link.

I'm willing to believe she's not doing it out of dishonesty, but she's honestly that ignorant of House ethics rules.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Cool. 

Not sure why this is in this thread? 

I could not find a thread to add this fyi to that would make sense. I don't like to start new threads for minor info. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, ALF said:

I could not find a thread to add this fyi to that would make sense. I don't like to start new threads for minor info. 

Maybe the thread for Greg's Stashes? That is where I dump stuff that makes no sense. :P  Er,  I mean that is where I thoughtfully, after much deliberation, place stuff that makes no sense in an existing thread when the item is not worthy of its own topic.  (Whew, nice save, huh?)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Maybe the thread for Greg's Stashes? That is where I dump stuff that makes no sense. :P  Er,  I mean that is where I thoughtfully, after much deliberation, place stuff that makes no sense in an existing thread when the item is not worthy of its own topic.  (Whew, nice save, huh?)

"Save?"  You had it right the first time.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 5 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Sometimes the jokes write themselves:

In other news, her new dog is upset at how poorly she is trained.

So, dogs are allowed in Congressional offices? Who does the dog walking or is she just trying to make Nancy feel at home?

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Sometimes the jokes write themselves:

In other news, her new dog is upset at how poorly she is trained.

Ocasio-Cortez said in April that a dog would offer her some emotional support while she's on Capitol Hill.

***** seriously?  She got an emotional support dog?  ***** you, you stupid cow.

• Haha (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Omar must have heard AOC explaining how you can't literally pull yourself up by your bootstraps and thought, "I don't know if I can sound more ignorant that her, but let me try...."

• Like (+1) 1