To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

That friggin beehive on her head though. 

God only knows what’s under that.

Probably just hair.  

It's just a hijab, and she wears it fairly well...though not the best.  There was a woman at the office here who could rock a head scarf like no one I'd ever seen.  Very stylish young lady.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, DC Tom said:

6xDfGUfx_400x400.jpg

She really does have a beautiful face.  Not like, say, Tlaib, who looks like a bulldog who was mauled by a much angrier bulldog.

She is an attractive woman and when she's not spewing leftist or Israel hatred, she seems pleasant.  This makes her somewhat dangerous as her underlying intentions/agenda don't appear to be good.  She can and has sold herself to those that agree with her very liberal ideology. 

23 hours ago, njbuff said:

She is one ugly beeotch.

23 hours ago, njbuff said:

That friggin beehive on her head though. 

God only knows what’s under that.

there are people that dislike her for legitimate reasons, and there are people like you

6 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

there are people that dislike her for legitimate reasons, and there are people like you

People like me?

What? Knowing she is as corrupt as they come and I am calling her out on it?

What? Her being an ugly personality?

What? Shall I go on?

People like me? Give me a fvcking break.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yeah she won because of her looks.  But she'll lose next time because of her politics.

The head ware actually improves her looks. She is from Minneapolis, which has a large Muslim population including many Somalians. I'm not so sure she'll lose because of her politics, but maybe because of her promiscuity.

See the source image

14 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

The head ware actually improves her looks. She is from Minneapolis, which has a large Muslim population including many Somalians. I'm not so sure she'll lose because of her politics, but maybe because of her promiscuity.

See the source image

I agree about the headwear comment. However while her district has a proportionately higher number of Muslims than most, there are more non-Muslims and I expect them to come out and vote her out next election.  

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

I agree about the headwear comment. However while her district has a proportionately higher number of Muslims than most, there are more non-Muslims and I expect them to come out and vote her out next election.  

I hope so.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

That will only happen if John Mason prevails in the primary which is possible.  No Republican will win that district. 

40 minutes ago, ALF said:

Muhammad makes list of top 10 baby names in the US for the first time

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/06/us/muhammad-top-10-baby-names-trnd/index.html

And of the top 10 names, it's the most normal.  Jackson, Aiden, Lucas, and Oliver all agree with me.  

("Jackson?"  Really?  Who the ***** names their kid "Son of Jack?"  You know who?  Someone who's name ISN'T Jack.  ***** idiots.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1