To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

Too bad the FEC will not have enough commissioners to call a meeting as of August 31st. Convenient that. I doubt this person ever pays for any of her misdeeds.

Ilhan Omar Illegally Diverted Campaign Funds To Pursue Romantic Affair, Complaint Alleges

* Rep. Ilhan Omar used campaign funds to fund her affair with married Democratic consultant Tim Mynett, according to a Federal Election Commission (FEC) complaint filed by the conservative National Legal and Policy Center.

* Omar’s campaign beggan funding travel for Tim Mynett’s company less than a week before the Democratic consultant confessed to his wife he was having an affair with the congresswoman, Dr. Beth Jordan Mynett said in a divorce filing Tuesday.

* Omar and Tim Mynett have been pictured together at multiple events, including a late-March CAIR fundraiser in which Omar described the 9/11 terror attacks as “some people did something.”

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Too bad the FEC will not have enough commissioners to call a meeting as of August 31st. Convenient that. I doubt this person ever pays for any of her misdeeds.

Ilhan Omar Illegally Diverted Campaign Funds To Pursue Romantic Affair, Complaint Alleges

* Rep. Ilhan Omar used campaign funds to fund her affair with married Democratic consultant Tim Mynett, according to a Federal Election Commission (FEC) complaint filed by the conservative National Legal and Policy Center.

* Omar’s campaign beggan funding travel for Tim Mynett’s company less than a week before the Democratic consultant confessed to his wife he was having an affair with the congresswoman, Dr. Beth Jordan Mynett said in a divorce filing Tuesday.

* Omar and Tim Mynett have been pictured together at multiple events, including a late-March CAIR fundraiser in which Omar described the 9/11 terror attacks as “some people did something.”

</snip>

Well, on the bright side, she is showing her tolerance and multiculturalism by having an affair with, and destroying the marriage of, a white guy.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Someone did something to someone's family.

She probably got a look at all the money and power Kamala Harris got for wrecking a marriage and thought, "Hell, if I'm willing to marry my brother, I may as well suck a white dude to make some money at this gig."

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm thinking maybe we need to bring the House of Representatives into play to handle the crisis at our southern border.

Yes since the late 80's. 

5 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Watch her eyes and listen to the echos, she's speaking to virtually nobody. 

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/09/02/heres-rashida-tlaib-blamed-palestinian-honor-killing/

This past Thursday, a Palestinian woman named Israa Ghareb was murdered by her brothers in a hospital bed. This happened in public, with staff knowing exactly what was happening. No one intervened or tried to stop it. No one was arrested or punished. There are reasons for that, which will get into momentarily.

This led Rep. Rashida Tlaib, noted anti-Semite and Palestinian activist, to put out a tweet denouncing the killing. That might typically be seen as a positive if it weren’t so full of obfuscation so as to once again show her lack of ability to condemn the real causes of violence from her people. And to be clear, Tlaib pointedly claims the Palestinians as her people. That is not my assumption simply based on her familial origins.

Here’s the tweet in question.

HC2KSgAT_normal.jpg

"Isra’s death illustrates an ever-present toxic masculinity and control over women’s bodies and lives."

e

Ah yes. The real problem here isn’t Palestinian culture, buttressed by centuries of Muslims committing honor killings as part of their religious beliefs. No, it’s nebulous “toxic masculinity.” That’s why Western cultures, which had plenty of “toxic masculinity” throughout history, also had epidemics of honor killings. Wait, they didn’t? Then perhaps that should point to the fact that masculinity, though it can certainly be weaponized in harmful ways toward women, is not the primary driver of honor killings.

The article she links to is exactly what you’d expect. It’s a pathetic attempt to excuse all responsibility for the killing away from Islam’s cultural rot and toward the a wider enemy which fits into the mold of social justice activism. Here’s how the piece opens.