To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Huh, that tweet magically no longer exists.

Damn -- it was Jordan Schachtel retweeting Ben Rhodes. 

Rhodes had tweeted this: 

Schachtel responded: "Ben, not a single perosn ont his website believes that you care about upholding the US-Israel alliance. For 8 years, you attempted to destroy it. Thankfully, you were unsuccessful."

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Of course those "opinions" and "political views" expressed by these two women are that Israel doesn't have a right to exist... but details)

Is Trump still trying to get Putin the mass murderer to visit our White House? Israel is making a stupid decision here. They shouldn't alienate the emerging Democratic majority like this

• Haha (+1) 1

They were visiting Israel to organize protests against Israeli policies -- in a way that could incite violence. If the democrats are offended by this, then perhaps they should look in the mirror and ask themselves how they got into a position of defending two bigots in the first place. 

Thread -- response from Netanyahu press shop: 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They were visiting Israel to organize protests against Israeli policies -- in a way that could incite violence. If the democrats are offended by this, then perhaps they should look in the mirror and ask themselves how they got into a position of defending two bigots in the first place. 

Therefore, the publicity stunt has been exposed.  You can get into Palestinian territories through Jordan or Egypt, as well.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I posted these tweets in the other thread not seeing this first.  Sorry!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Israel will allow Rep. Rashida Tlaib to enter country for humanitarian visit

Tlaib had asked Deri for access so that she could visit her relatives, "and specifically my grandmother, who is in her 90s and lives in Beit Ur al-Fouqa. This could be my last opportunity to see her."

"I will respect any restrictions and will not promote boycotts against Israel during my visit," Tlaib promised in the letter.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/16/politics/rashida-tlaib-israel-visit-intl/index.html

Rep. Rashida Tlaib says she won't visit Israel after being allowed to enter on humanitarian grounds

"I have decided that visiting my grandmother under these oppressive conditions stands against everything I believe in--fighting against racism, oppression & injustice," Tlaib said in a tweet. In a statement released shortly after her tweet, she said she has "decided not to travel" to the country.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/16/politics/rashida-tlaib-israel-visit-intl/index.html

Edited by ALF
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, ALF said:

Israel will allow Rep. Rashida Tlaib to enter country for humanitarian visit

Tlaib had asked Deri for access so that she could visit her relatives, "and specifically my grandmother, who is in her 90s and lives in Beit Ur al-Fouqa. This could be my last opportunity to see her."

"I will respect any restrictions and will not promote boycotts against Israel during my visit," Tlaib promised in the letter.

She's an Allah-damned liar, their whole purpose to go there was to protest and start trouble

2 hours ago, ALF said:

This could be my last opportunity to see her."

So now I am paying for her to visit her Nana?

If she wasn't elected would she be granted permission and/or have the finances to go?

WHILE ILHAN OMAR IS BUSY RUNNING HER OWN MIDEAST FOREIGN POLICY: 

Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District Listed As Worst District For Black Americans To Live.

Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District, represented by Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, was listed this week as the worst congressional district in the country for black Americans.

The financial website 24/7 Wall Street compiled a list of the 30 worst districts for black Americans by using data from the U.S. Census Bureau. Specifically, the list-makers honed in on metrics like median-household income, homeownership, unemployment, poverty, and educational achievement.

The numbers produce a stark picture of the 5th Congressional District, which encompasses Minneapolis and several surrounding suburbs.

“Black area residents are about four times more likely to live below the poverty line than white residents and three times more likely to be unemployed,” the list-makers noted, citing a legacy of historic racism as a source of the disparities. “Minneapolis is one of several Midwestern cities that enacted restrictive housing covenants and exclusionary zoning policies in the early 20th century. These policies impact residential patterns to this day.”

But if you can’t indulge your Jew-hatred, what’s the fun of being a Congresswoman?

'''.
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

WHILE ILHAN OMAR IS BUSY RUNNING HER OWN MIDEAST FOREIGN POLICY: 

Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District Listed As Worst District For Black Americans To Live.

Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District, represented by Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, was listed this week as the worst congressional district in the country for black Americans.

The financial website 24/7 Wall Street compiled a list of the 30 worst districts for black Americans by using data from the U.S. Census Bureau. Specifically, the list-makers honed in on metrics like median-household income, homeownership, unemployment, poverty, and educational achievement.

The numbers produce a stark picture of the 5th Congressional District, which encompasses Minneapolis and several surrounding suburbs.

“Black area residents are about four times more likely to live below the poverty line than white residents and three times more likely to be unemployed,” the list-makers noted, citing a legacy of historic racism as a source of the disparities. “Minneapolis is one of several Midwestern cities that enacted restrictive housing covenants and exclusionary zoning policies in the early 20th century. These policies impact residential patterns to this day.”

But if you can’t indulge your Jew-hatred, what’s the fun of being a Congresswoman?

'''.

Not Cummings'?  

• Like (+1) 1