To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

Just now, Koko78 said:

She is technically correct (the best kind of correct). Before 9/11, they were called INS.

This is what INS did:

AlanDiaz.jpg&w=1484&op=resize&opt=1&filt

Amazing how people can be deceived with an acronym change.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/31/2019 at 10:23 AM, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is so mean, but I still laughed:

Well then...things just got really juicy.

Keep in mind that this snake is a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1

If any of that was verifiable, remotely true and not just a whacky conspiracy theory (talking about the Qatar stuff, not the marriage/immigration shenanigans which seems to have some legitimacy) I'd imagine people like Trump and Hannity would be all over it.

Just now, yall said:

If any of that was verifiable, remotely true and not just a whacky conspiracy theory (talking about the Qatar stuff, not the marriage/immigration shenanigans which seems to have some legitimacy) I'd imagine people like Trump and Hannity would be all over it.

When Hannity and Trump are all over something, "true" is the last word that comes to mind

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, yall said:

Hedges believes sharing is caring. 

8 hours ago, Hedge said:

Well then...things just got really juicy.

Keep in mind that this snake is a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

I'm shocked that Iman-guy is still alive.  So they IDed that guy? And he's Qatar Intelligence? Yikes if true.

Where there is smoke, there is fire?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm shocked that Iman-guy is still alive.  So they IDed that guy? And he's Qatar Intelligence? Yikes if true.

Where there is smoke, there is fire?

I have a hard time getting a read on this guy and am not sure what his real motivations and agenda are. He does, however, seem to have access to some information and a beef with Ilhan. I'm looking forward to the next installment of "As the Snake Sheds".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1