To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

20 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Less than two weeks after Benghazi?  I am sure it was simply "god is great", no other reason.  /sarc

edit, two weeks if you go with the start of Benghazi 

:lol:  That's ridiculous.

15 hours ago, row_33 said:

The five black man were chanting very un-woke comments about alternative lifestyle choices

How dare you make that truthful claim about POCs, you evil racist Canadian mecha-Nazi!

THAT’S DIFFERENT BECAUSE SHUT UP: 

And what about Ilhan Omar’s bigotry? The left seems to think racist prejudice is okay if it comes from a cool Muslim. 

“Yes, if you try to draw attention to Omar’s promotion of anti-Semitic tropes and her feverish, disproportionate obsession with Zionists, you will be denounced as the racist. Taking Orwellian contortionism to new levels, we’re now told it is racist to speak of Omar’s racism.”

Remember, the left doesn’t have standards, only slogans.

'

• Like (+1) 3

I stumbled across this video yesterday.  The woman is nuts.  Her answer to Pastor Latasha Fields describing not getting an abortion at 17 and then finishing high school and going to college and she and her husband learned trades and now own their own businesses.

Ilhan's response is a 5 minute non sensical racial screed.  You gotta watch it.  Craziness.

Edited by reddogblitz

22 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I stumbled across this video yesterday.  The woman is nuts.  Her answer to Pastor Latasha Fields describing not getting an abortion at 17 and then finishing high school and going to college and she and her husband learned trades and now own their own businesses.

Ilhan's response is a 5 minute non sensical racial screed.  You gotta watch it.  Craziness.

Latasha, you're a star.  Rep. Omar, you just don't get it. 

• Like (+1) 3

12 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I don't mean to dampen your enthusiasm but the district Omar represents is the most Democrat dominated district in the state.  She won 78% of the votes against her Republican challenger and Trump only got 19% of the votes in that district.  My guess is she's even more popular now given their disdain for Trump.  He's trying to sell more pillows.

• Like (+1) 1