To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

ANALYSIS: TRUE. Ilhan Omar Happened Because Media Chose to Lie to You. 

“Three years ago, most American newsrooms picked Ilhan Omar — despite her crawling Jew-hatred and evidence of an extensive criminal past — to be the transcendent face America needed to fight bigotry and federal corruption.

Reporters apparently chose to lie about Omar to help birth a more trusting country.”

Ilhan Omar happened because she's a Somali immigrant representing a district with a large Somali immigrant population.

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

They speak out against hatred constantly, and only get right wing death threats in return. Has anyone condemned the death threats they have received? 

8 hours ago, Hedge said:

Tucker went there tonight: that the snake was not an actual member of the Omar family, which allowed her to falsely use their family name to apply for asylum.

Video is queued up.

Tucker sucker!! 

Ilhan Omar Says Boycotting Israel Is Like Boycotting Nazi Germany. 

“David Steinberg is doing the heavy lifting the Pulitzer-winning, corporate, “news” industry is not. Over at Powerline, Steinberg has the receipts on Omar’s marriage to her brother. Did you know Omar isn’t really her last name? Interesting stuff, go check it out. It’s not just that Omar married her brother, which is gross, but she did it (allegedly) to commit fraud. I wonder what the consequences will be?”

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“David Steinberg is doing the heavy lifting the Pulitzer-winning, corporate, “news” industry is not. Over at Powerline, Steinberg has the receipts on Omar’s marriage to her brother. Did you know Omar isn’t really her last name? Interesting stuff, go check it out. It’s not just that Omar married her brother, which is gross, but she did it (allegedly) to commit fraud. I wonder what the consequences will be?”.

She's kind of predictable. First she announces a trip to Israel to see occupation for herself.

Then she makes this statement

If Israel unexpectedly denies her trip (as I read Netanyahu is contemplating), she has new red meat for the left, who generally hate Jews. Don't expect that to happen, from what I read, but I suspect speculation is enough for the left to create a frenzy. "If true...!!!"

Footnote: I still don't understand why a majority of Jews continue to stand with the left in the US.

Edited by IDBillzFan

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“David Steinberg is doing the heavy lifting the Pulitzer-winning, corporate, “news” industry is not. Over at Powerline, Steinberg has the receipts on Omar’s marriage to her brother. Did you know Omar isn’t really her last name? Interesting stuff, go check it out. It’s not just that Omar married her brother, which is gross, but she did it (allegedly) to commit fraud. I wonder what the consequences will be?”

Well, Hitler was, in fact, a Zionist.  

No, really.  Until he went to war with Britain, he was encouraging German Jews to resettle in British Palestine.  With some British cooperation.

10 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Footnote: I still don't understand why a majority of Jews continue to stand with the left in the US.

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

Image result for tradition fiddler on the roof

A coworker of mine  comes from a stereotypical liberal New York Jewish family.  Raised a loyal Democrat but has since turned into what modern Leftists would consider to be a Jewish Nazi Right Wing White Supremacist Gun Nut (aka a Republican).  He had commented over the years about the political difference he had with the rest of his family.  Recently he's commented that even the life long loyal Democrats in his family are getting sick of where The Party is going

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Saying 'God is Great' isn't exactly the worst thing that's come out of or into her mouth.

Less than two weeks after Benghazi?  I am sure it was simply "god is great", no other reason.  /sarc

edit, two weeks if you go with the start of Benghazi 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Less than two weeks after Benghazi?  I am sure it was simply "god is great", no other reason.  /sarc

Oh my. The timing of that is not good. I didn’t put two and two together regarding the date. 

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Who knows, maybe she was celebrating the jailing of the anti Islamic video maker?