To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She's backed by CAIR -- which says it all -- and Justice Democrats. 

CAIR = Hamas. 

Justice Democrats = Young Turks

She won't be around much longer.

Will she leave office due to problems with the law or through an election?  If you're thinking election, she's got a very sympathetic district nicely carved out for previously Ellison and now her.  She probably enjoys great support in her district.  I don't see the party trying to primary her.  She's useful to the left and no Republican can win her district. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, keepthefaith said:

Will she leave office due to problems with the law or through an election?  If you're thinking election, she's got a very sympathetic district nicely carved out for previously Ellison and now her.  She probably enjoys great support in her district.  I don't see the party trying to primary her.  She's useful to the left and no Republican can win her district. 

I lean towards her being primaried -- same with AOC. 

Pelosi will see to it. I think she'd even take a minority share of the House just to be rid of them. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

She's not going to lose in her district. I was not kidding (much) when I said that she would be re-elected from a jail cell. She'd have to be primaried, or arrested before 2020. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Aaaaannnnd... 

On his way to his rally just now, Trump stopped and took questions from the media. During which (and I was listening, don't have a link yet but sure one will come) he said he "heard" Omar was married to her brother. 

Let me repeat...THIS is where Trump has the left in a tizzy. No other person on the right would ever, in their life, mention this *****. They would simply ignore it and Omar could go on her way.

Trump speaks, and now everyone HAS to look into this.

Be careful what you wish for, Omar...as you will surely get it.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

She's not going to lose in her district. I was not kidding (much) when I said that she would be re-elected from a jail cell. She'd have to be primaried, or arrested before 2020. 

Maybe she could be primaried by a glass of water that would promise not to make waves.

1 hour ago, pop gun said:

Hmmm......she illegally gained citizenship to the US

Point of note: there's lots of responses to the odious "Send her back" chant that you can't, because she's a naturalized citizen.  

In fact, if she's found to have illegally received her citizenship, it can be stripped and she can be deported.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Point of note: there's lots of responses to the odious "Send her back" chant that you can't, because she's a naturalized citizen.  

In fact, if she's found to have illegally received her citizenship, it can be stripped and she can be deported.

Asking because I have no idea: What if she's found to have illegally helped another gain citizenship, while her citizenship was legal/proper? 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Asking because I have no idea: What if she's found to have illegally helped another gain citizenship, while her citizenship was legal/proper? 

She can only lose her citizenship if she lied/committed fraud on her application...or found guilty of terrorism/espionage (I think).  If she didn't, she can be brought up on charges if found to have done something illegal for someone else but not stripped of citizenship.

Edited by Whatnot78
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That's assuming her district isn't redrawn after the census.

23 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

it will not be redrawn before the 2020 election. The next redistricting is slated for 2022. 

Yes, but that's likely the only way they'll get rid of her. Same with AOC.

Did not mean to claim they would redraw before 2020.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

This thing between the President and the 4 Congresswomen is only going to escalate and this will not end well.

They need to fan these flames and quickly.

While all the rhetoric back and forth might be funny, there will be nutbags on both sides who will do something drastic. That is the only ending that is possible. cause people are going to be hurt before something is done. That's what always happens.

Somebody needs to tell these people to smoke a peace pipe.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

This thing between the President and the 4 Congresswomen is only going to escalate and this will not end well.

They need to fan these flames and quickly.

While all the rhetoric back and forth might be funny, there will be nutbags on both sides who will do something drastic. That is the only ending that is possible. cause people are going to be hurt before something is done. That's what always happens.

Somebody needs to tell these people to smoke a peace pipe.

Make up your mind.

ANALYSIS: TRUE. Ilhan Omar Happened Because Media Chose to Lie to You. 

“Three years ago, most American newsrooms picked Ilhan Omar — despite her crawling Jew-hatred and evidence of an extensive criminal past — to be the transcendent face America needed to fight bigotry and federal corruption.

Reporters apparently chose to lie about Omar to help birth a more trusting country.”

Tucker went there tonight: that the snake was not an actual member of the Omar family, which allowed her to falsely use their family name to apply for asylum.

Video is queued up.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 2