To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A day after circling the wagons around the squad, Omar goes out and introduces a BDS bill. 

Nancy and Chuck have no control. And they know it. 

Forget bill, stick with movement. That makes it BDSM

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Forget bill, stick with movement. That makes it BDSM

they can't make the snotty rebellious teen come home for dinner and be nice to grandma

lovin' it

Aaaaannnnd... 

On his way to his rally just now, Trump stopped and took questions from the media. During which (and I was listening, don't have a link yet but sure one will come) he said he "heard" Omar was married to her brother. 

Now let's see what happens next...

Image result for popcorn gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Aaaaannnnd... 

On his way to his rally just now, Trump stopped and took questions from the media. During which (and I was listening, don't have a link yet but sure one will come) he said he "heard" Omar was married to her brother. 

Now let's see what happens next...

Image result for popcorn gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

With that one line, Trump just forced the MSM into covering this story. ?

For an idiot who isn't politically savvy, he sure does play the media and the Democrats (but I repeat myself) like a ***** master fiddler.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

D-d-d-deport the criminal. Send her back to Somalia, hear it's lovely this time of year.

Oh come on.  She's a woman, she's a woman of color and our immigration laws need to be reformed.  She shouldn't be held accountable for using a work around of our racist immigration system.  Immigrants enrich our country so her brother's entry into the U.S. should be welcomed.  This highlights the extremes that good people have to go to in order to gain entry here.  It shouldn't be so hard for people to live wherever on this earth that they want to live.  We as a society and a government should be learning and changing from her and her brother's example. 

Signed,

Tibs

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The daily mail, reporting the stories the US media will not.  And this is the kinda icky stuff they live for!! 

I think Omar might be re-elected from a jail cell. 

It’s why Drudge uses UK headlines

Hmmm......she illegally gained citizenship to the US, she is anti American, she is secretly raising funds for IsIs terrorist groups and whatever else anti USA she partakes in.

Why would she want to become part of the US political scene? What is her real agenda? and liberals everywhere voted and still defend this idiot. 

Kick her the eff out, she absolutely does not have the USA as her best interest. I think she may be a muslim mole or plant. I wish Trump could find espionage info about her!

9 minutes ago, pop gun said:

Hmmm......she illegally gained citizenship to the US, she is anti American, she is secretly raising funds for IsIs terrorist groups and whatever else anti USA she partakes in.

Why would she want to become part of the US political scene? What is her real agenda? and liberals everywhere voted and still defend this idiot. 

Kick her the eff out, she absolutely does not have the USA as her best interest. I think she may be a muslim mole or plant. I wish Trump could find espionage info about her!

She's backed by CAIR -- which says it all -- and Justice Democrats. 

CAIR = Hamas. 

Justice Democrats = Young Turks

She won't be around much longer.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1