To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Not proud to be an America, but proud of her Palestinian roots?  <_<

It's pretty difficult to debate on how bad she is politically because that face is so hard to look at.

I couldn't even approach that thing dead drunk 3am on a Saturday/Sunday morning.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

She had the perfect opportunity to smack Trump around and stand up as a "proud American citizen", and she blew it. 

You mean she should have waited for a minute before responding?

or talked to her braintrust advisory team before mouthing off?

On 6/25/2019 at 2:41 PM, IDBillzFan said:

My office is in the lower level of the house, with two windows overlooking the side of our our property and the forest. In the past week, I've had a wild turkey scare the crap out of me by jumping in front of my window, I've had the neighbor's cow get loose and find his way to my window where he stared at me for about 10 minutes, and this morning I watched a deer leading her baby out of the forest and onto my property for breakfast.

Have you ventured out and run into the gang in McCall?

the gang mcall id.jpg

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Screen-Shot-2019-07-15-at-4.04.42-PM-600x300.png

This is the logic of a domestic abuser: I only hit you because I love you, and you’ve let me down so badly.

Wait...what??  There is so much wrong with that sentence. So living here makes you a hypocrite?  Well no one likes to be a hypocrite so in my mind there is only one way to not be a hypocrite. Leave. 

17 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Wait...what??  There is so much wrong with that sentence. So living here makes you a hypocrite?  Well no one likes to be a hypocrite so in my mind there is only one way to not be a hypocrite. Leave. 

Cut her some slack.  English is not her first language. 

31 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Cut her some slack.  English is not her first language. 

She moved here when she was 10 years old. She went to public schools and went on to receive a bachelors degree. She is a member of the House of Representatives. I'm not cutting her any slack.

• Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

She moved here when she was 10 years old. She went to public schools and went on to receive a bachelors degree. She is a member of the House of Representatives. I'm not cutting her any slack.

To be fair, she can almost read now.

On 7/14/2019 at 3:16 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Not proud to be an America, but proud of her Palestinian roots?  <_<

That’s exactly the problem with these people, but say that and you’re a “ racist”. There’s a reason why a President must be American born. Her sympathies lie with her homeland, rather than the country she claims to love. 

• Thank you (+1) 1