To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

These clowns really need to get out of Congress.

All they do is cry racism and me as a white man will tell them, right to their ugly faces (if I can withstand looking at them)..............

Hey clowns, SHOVE YOUR RACISM UP YOUR ASS and get the f out of my country if you don't like the majority around here.

The white man is tired of being called something 99.9999% of them are not............... racist.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, njbuff said:

These clowns really need to get out of Congress.

All they do is cry racism and me as a white man will tell them, right to their ugly faces (if I can withstand looking at them)..............

Hey clowns, SHOVE YOUR RACISM UP YOUR ASS and get the f out of my country if you don't like the majority around here.

The white man is tired of being called something 99.9999% of them are not............... racist.

Being tired of being called racist is racist.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Being tired of being called racist is racist.

What the f isn’t considered racist nowadays?

So, you are telling me that me being tired of being called racist, when I have NEVER committed a racist act in my life, is racist?

That’s funny.

Like I said, these people, along with anyone else, can shove their racist jibberish up their ass.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

What the f isn’t considered racist nowadays?

So, you are telling me that me being tired of being called racist, when I have NEVER committed a racist act in my life, is racist?

That’s funny.

Like I said, these people, along with anyone else, can shove their racist jibberish up their ass.

I'm sorry, my mistake.  I didn't stop to think that I shouldn't be responding to a mouth-breathing pinhead like yourself.  

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm sorry, my mistake.  I didn't stop to think that I shouldn't be responding to a mouth-breathing pinhead like yourself.  

I’m a mouth-breathing pinhead racist scumbag? Ok, got it.

I guess I must have personally insulted you by you name-calling me.

It is what it is.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

I’m a mouth-breathing pinhead racist scumbag? Ok, got it.

I guess I must have personally insulted you by you name-calling me.

It is what it is.

I think it’s quite interesting you added scumbag to the description of yourself. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 4:11 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Wow, these people can move fast when they are outrunning questions:

Now I understand why Ds don't care that he got his ass whipped in Portland.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

Those three dingbats don't belong on this planet, never mind this country.

They truly are the King Ghidorah of politics..................evil, vile, disgusting racists that are three heads of the same body from outer space.

20 minutes ago, section122 said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-rashida-tlaib-pelosi-migrant-centres-a9004246.html

This is a pretty bad look but as always I'm open to hearing the other side.  3 of the 4 progressive dems that he mentions were born in america...

Eh, for AOC the comments works for either NYC or Puerto Rico...