To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

18 hours ago, Foxx said:

wouldn't DNA testing prove it?

You say that like the people who voted for her would give a crap.

Digest this: the left consistently says...

• late term abortions up to nine months are perfectly okay
  • the problem with pedophiles is they're misunderstood, and doinking children is a condition that should be normalized
  • black elected Dems accused of rape should be given a free pass

Do you honestly think they give a crap about *****?

And why the hell is 1ncest blocked by the language filter? What the hell?

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You say that like the people who voted for her would give a crap.

Digest this: the left consistently says...

• late term abortions up to nine months are perfectly okay
  • the problem with pedophiles is they're misunderstood, and doinking children is a condition that should be normalized
  • black elected Dems accused of rape should be given a free pass

Do you honestly think they give a crap about *****?

And why the hell is 1ncest blocked by the language filter? What the hell?

i don't know that they could compel either of them to taking a DNA test. but it would prove conclusively whether or not they were related.

did you pull the trigger? you in ID now?congrats if so.

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i don't know that they could compel either of them to taking a DNA test. but it would prove conclusively whether or not they were related.

did you pull the trigger? you in ID now?congrats if so.

It doesn't matter. The people who elected her don't care. Look at her district. Look at her constituents. Once you do that, you'll understand she's not going anywhere.

And yes, I've been in Northern Idaho for a month now. Lots of boxes still to unpack, but it's impossible for me to genuinely express how incredibly amazing my world is right now. The house I bought has a really great fire pit in the back yard, up on a hill, overlooking the city and hills. I sit there each night after dinner with my family convinced that I've somehow been transported to the last 15 minutes of every Hallmark Christmas movie ever made.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

... And yes, I've been in Northern Idaho for a month now. Lots of boxes still to unpack, but it's impossible for me to genuinely express how incredibly amazing my world is right now. The house I bought has a really great fire pit in the back yard, up on a hill, overlooking the city and hills. I sit there each night after dinner with my family convinced that I've somehow been transported to the last 15 minutes of every Hallmark Christmas movie ever made.

fantastic! happy for you and yours.

:beer:

55 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

And yes, I've been in Northern Idaho for a month now. Lots of boxes still to unpack, but it's impossible for me to genuinely express how incredibly amazing my world is right now. The house I bought has a really great fire pit in the back yard, up on a hill, overlooking the city and hills. I sit there each night after dinner with my family convinced that I've somehow been transported to the last 15 minutes of every Hallmark Christmas movie ever made.

Well done, Mock!! Glad you and your family are enjoying the new surroundings.

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It doesn't matter. The people who elected her don't care. Look at her district. Look at her constituents. Once you do that, you'll understand she's not going anywhere.

Yeah?  Well I almost got knocked off a Metro platform today...

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah?  Well I almost got knocked off a Metro platform today...

My office is in the lower level of the house, with two windows overlooking the side of our our property and the forest. In the past week, I've had a wild turkey scare the crap out of me by jumping in front of my window, I've had the neighbor's cow get loose and find his way to my window where he stared at me for about 10 minutes, and this morning I watched a deer leading her baby out of the forest and onto my property for breakfast.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

My office is in the lower level of the house, with two windows overlooking the side of our our property and the forest. In the past week, I've had a wild turkey scare the crap out of me by jumping in front of my window, I've had the neighbor's cow get loose and find his way to my window where he stared at me for about 10 minutes, and this morning I watched a deer leading her baby out of the forest and onto my property for breakfast.

Yeah, but have you accidently stepped in a random homeless person's ***** lately?

• Haha (+1) 1