To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Are there any consequences to marrying a woman with multiple personalities? Asking for a friend.

Even her 1 public personality would suggest significant risk.  How would you like to wake up next to that every morning and have those lips in your ears every day for years? 

Edited by keepthefaith

52 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Wasn't aware there was a statute on the books, but tough to prove if someone is married for years?  Probably rarely prosecuted like all things immigration.  I know of 2 instances of this very very local to me.  Neither prosecuted, both divorced after some years.  Both ex's now citizens. 

Yes and it sounds like she's guilty of that or of false tax filings. 

It is definitely a loophole and I also know people who did this, but by no means was it as simple as walking into City Hall to get the marriage license.  They had to go through several rounds of interviews that were more like interrogations

29 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Even her 1 public personality would suggest significant risk.  How would you like to wake up next to that every morning and have those lips in your ears every day for years? 

Disregarding the fact that I don't go where I don't want to go there would be no waking up to her. As an infidel I'd either be killed in my sleep or I'd have to stay awake all night out of concern that she would kill me. So, there's no waking up to that woman.