To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

Featured image   DOES OMAR NEED AN ENGLISH LESSON?

Nancy Pelosi has suggested that Congresswoman Ilhan Omar is not fully responsible for her own statements because she has a “different experience in the use of words.” It’s possible, although Omar has lived in the U.S. since she was 13. In any event, she seemingly does not know the meaning of the word “alien.” 

More at the link:

11 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

At the end of the day, she's an illegal alien that deserves deportation.

If she in fact married her brother or anyone else for immigration reasons, who was the beneficiary of that?  Her or the "husband"?   Legally I don't think there is anything illegal about 2 people getting married so that one can become a U.S. citizen or acquire a visa more easily.  It happens frequently.  It's another abuse of the system. 

Edited by keepthefaith

3 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

If she in fact married her brother or anyone else for immigration reasons, who was the beneficiary of that?  Her or the "husband"?   Legally I don't think there is anything illegal about 2 people getting married so that one can become a U.S. citizen or acquire a visa more easily.  It happens frequently.  It's another abuse of the system. 

It's called "marriage fraud," and it's illegal.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

what?????

4 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

If she was married to two men at once, its bigamy and that is illegal.

48 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's called "marriage fraud," and it's illegal.

Wasn't aware there was a statute on the books, but tough to prove if someone is married for years?  Probably rarely prosecuted like all things immigration.  I know of 2 instances of this very very local to me.  Neither prosecuted, both divorced after some years.  Both ex's now citizens. 

28 minutes ago, Wacka said:

If she was married to two men at once, its bigamy and that is illegal.

Yes and it sounds like she's guilty of that or of false tax filings. 

Edited by keepthefaith

19 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Wasn't aware there was a statute on the books, but tough to prove if someone is married for years?  Probably rarely prosecuted like all things immigration. 

Only because it's hard to prove.

I work with the people that investigate this.

• Thank you (+1) 1