To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

But, hey, why not allow someone into America who hates Americans? Then we can double down on stupid and have her elected to Congress.

Sometimes, I think this country deserves to collapse.

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I actually know a guy who has a literal, "no *****" federally recognized, government-issued race card.  

What???   Issued by which  government entity and what is it used for? 

Edited by Chef Jim

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

What???   Issued by which  government entity and what is it used for? 

The US government, used to identify him as "more Native American than Elizabeth Warren."

Seriously, it identifies him as one of this confederation I'm not typing out.  Issued by the Dept. of Interior.

Yes, the federal government issues race cards.  Funny ol' world, in'n'it?  

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The US government, used to identify him as "more Native American than Elizabeth Warren."

Seriously, it identifies him as one of this confederation I'm not typing out.  Issued by the Dept. of Interior.

I just had a hilarious thought.

What if President Trump were to get his DNA tested, and it turned out that he had a higher concentration of “possible” Native American DNA than Senator Warren...

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I just had a hilarious thought.

What if President Trump were to get his DNA tested, and it turned out that he had a higher concentration of “possible” Native American DNA than Senator Warren...

He probably has more Native American blood in him than that quackjob Warren does.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

So he needs that when he buys ***** so they take his wampum?   “Race card gold.....accepted everywhere!”  

DAVID HARSANYI: Everything Seth Meyers Said About Ilhan Omar Is Wrong. 

“Claiming Meghan McCain put the congresswoman in danger by criticizing her is just a way to bully Omar’s critics.”

The first part of this rhetorical question is setting up a destructive standard to undermine debate. For one thing, a public figure—an elected official, no less—has no dispensation from criticism merely because some nut sends her a death threat.

Nor is there any indulgence for being a Muslim woman or black women or white middle-aged man, or anyone else. Omar is a 37-year-old educated woman who was elected to the U.S. Congress, not a middle schooler playacting in the Model U.N.

McCain condemned Omar’s words. She didn’t concoct a smear.

But for America’s protected classes, that is a smear.

• 4 weeks later...