To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Muslim ban??  Still making ***** up again?? 

The one thing that has been proven definitively over the past three years of this (dis)information war we are all engaged in:

People believe the first thing they hear, truthful or not - and once that first notion is shown to be inaccurate, most will continue to believe the lie they were told rather than admit they got duped. 

Ego. 

As an example of the above, look at the early days of any of the Russian threads and note who no longer posts in them now that the con has been exposed. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Sounds like something Trump would like to address. He has nothing. 

Well, he loves his WikiLeaks, or use to. 

Blame and deflect over your racism. Typical.

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump's tweets. You watch lots of right wing media so I guess you see it all the time, OR are you referring to Barr's letter where he takes parts of the Mueller report and has half sentences and then makes statements based on those half sentences. 

Lunch over, gotta run. Ham sandwich (miracle whip and spring mix with spinach toppings) and a PBJ

What, is the Putin bloe job dessert for you?

Edited by 3rdnlng

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The one thing that has been proven definitively over the past three years of this (dis)information war we are all engaged in:

People believe the first thing they hear, truthful or not - and once that first notion is shown to be inaccurate, most will continue to believe the lie they were told rather than admit they got duped. 

Ego. 

As an example of the above, look at the early days of any of the Russian threads and note who no longer posts in them now that the con has been exposed. 

Good post. Do you still believe in aliens?

6 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Read the whole thread.

That is crazy. And you just know it is going on in other states too.

If these people would just use their powers for good in the own countries, instead of evil (and yes, scamming the American taxpayer is evil) in the United States ...

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That is crazy. And you just know it is going on in other states too.

If these people would just use their powers for good in the own countries, instead of evil (and yes, scamming the American taxpayer is evil) in the United States ...

Altruism is easily manipulated and taken advantage of.  I'm a firm believer in tough love.   And yes clean up your own ***** instead of bringing it here.  We have enough of our own challenges we need to take care of.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Should we also feel sorry for the thousands of Nazis killed on D-Day??  Someone needs to explain to her how it works.  We kill some.  They kill some. And it's the goal for us to kill more.  

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A response from one of the soldiers who fought in the battle of Mogadishu. 

http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=380998

By the time Task Force Ranger had been launched, Aidid's network of drug-addled, Khat-dealing gun runners had taken over Mogadishu and were doing everything they could to oppress any and rival clans, including that of Omar, the Majeerteen. In other words, we were sent halfway across the world to help protect people just like Omar and her family. Nineteen incredible men gave their lives defending her country while serving ours. They deserve to be lauded for their service, not attacked for it.

I am thankful Omar and her family and countless others were able to escape to neighboring Kenya while we fought to protect those left behind, but I simply cannot comprehend her attitude towards those of us who fought to protect her country and countrymen from warlords who plunged Somalia only further into violence and starvation. I am glad that Omar can now enjoy the very freedoms we fought to protect, like the freedom of speech and the free exercise of religion affirmed in the U.S. Constitution, but I don't understand why she uses those freedoms to slur the men and women of the U.S. military who made her security and liberty a reality.

The simple truth is that Omar enjoys the fruits of American combat deaths, yet she can't even bring herself to acknowledge the ultimate sacrifice that was made on her behalf, either as a Somali or an American. Her clan didn't stand a chance against Aidid and Habar Gidirs, so I don't blame her for leaving. But I do blame her for attacking those of us who had zero personal interest or investment in her nation for doing our jobs on behalf of our country. And I blame her for smearing American servicemen because we answered the call of our nation to address the violent barbarism of hers.

• Like (+1) 8