To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The President's tweet against this harmless women was both hateful and ignorant, not to mention dangerous. More proof that Trump is flailing and relying on hateful nonsense to distract the public 

Yikes.    You actually believe this ? 

Someone ban this Russian troll bot 

The President's tweet against this harmless women was both hateful and ignorant, not to mention dangerous. More proof that Trump is flailing and relying on hateful nonsense to distract the public 

He's awful.  The man isn't even human.

Nope, he's simply amplifying her words.  She has to own it.  What's dangerous is saying the wrong things to the wrong people in the wrong time and place. Crazy words (hers) can bring on a crazy response.   That law might be on the side of the victim but often too late.

13 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Nope, he's simply amplifying her words.  She has to own it.  What's dangerous is saying the wrong things to the wrong people in the wrong time and place. Crazy words (hers) can bring on a crazy response.   That law might be on the side of the victim but often too late.

What did she say in that half sentence that was so bad? 

You seriously don't think he's just tapping the Islamophobia and stocking it because he has nothing else, errrrrrr....I mean aside from scapegoating others? 

It's pure hateful demagoguery. Just scummy 

2 hours ago, KRC said:

You gotta Klan meeting to get to?

Sounds like something Trump would like to address. He has nothing. 

Well, he loves his WikiLeaks, or use to. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

What did she say in that half sentence that was so bad? 

You seriously don't think he's just tapping the Islamophobia and stocking it because he has nothing else, errrrrrr....I mean aside from scapegoating others? 

It's pure hateful demagoguery. Just scummy 

It's her total body of work including things she has said and done before 2018 and her continuing to make statements that are in my view unpatriotic at the least.  She gets a lot of media coverage and so she's under more scrutiny than she would be otherwise.  She's either very stupid politically or she really has an axe to grind with America.  Plenty of evidence of the latter and her party doesn't call her out when she ***** up. 

Just now, keepthefaith said:

It's her total body of work including things she has said and done before 2018 and her continuing to make statements that are in my view unpatriotic at the least.  She gets a lot of media coverage and so she's under more scrutiny than she would be otherwise.  She's either very stupid politically or she really has an axe to grind with America.  Plenty of evidence of the latter and her party doesn't call her out when she ***** up. 

What the F does she have to do with 9-11? Nothing that's what. This is stupid bigotry, period 

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

Nobody was talking about 9/11 until she brought it up. 

Yes, the bigotry muslims faced after it. Like the Muslim ban, just pure bigotry. Why does Trump have to do this? Because he has nothing else. 

6 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Reading comprehension. Are you in 3rd grade?

Actually, that would make a lot of sense.

No, just pointing out what a stupid point you made. I see you are proud of your very simple reading "skills," but too bad they don't seem to help you much in understanding much of anything. 

Your point was really stupid. Why are you defending a bigoted action? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

No, just pointing out what a stupid point you made. I see you are proud of your very simple reading "skills," but too bad they don't seem to help you much in understanding much of anything. 

Your point was really stupid. Why are you defending a bigoted action? 

Who chose the countries that were included in this bigoted action? It was bigoted because of the targets, correct?