To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

they know the White House is gone until the earliest January 2025, and that they possibly could lose the House again in 2020 at this rate

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

The President's tweet against this harmless women was both hateful and ignorant, not to mention dangerous. More proof that Trump is flailing and relying on hateful nonsense to distract the public 

Naw, dog. What's hateful and ignorant is pretending she's not a Hamas mouthpiece cloaked in the armor of identity politics. 

She's a bad apple - who would otherwise be harmless/irrelevant/her constituents' problem  if not for her position on the Foreign Affairs committee. 

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2016/12/02/c-a-i-r-is-hamas/

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Naw, dog. What's hateful and ignorant is pretending she's not a Hamas mouthpiece cloaked in the armor of identity politics. 

She's a bad apple - who would otherwise be harmless/irrelevant/her constituents' problem  if not for her position on the Foreign Affairs committee. 

She's being scapegoated. It's all you guys have. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

She's being scapegoated. It's all you guys have. 

Nope. She's a legit mouthpiece for an enemy of this nation. An enemy that has the blood of American servicemen on its hands, not to mention the blood of thousands - if not hundreds of thousands - of innocent Muslims. 

***** her and everything she stands for. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2016/12/02/c-a-i-r-is-hamas/

i accept she is fully representing the views of her constituency

saints protect us...

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The President's tweet against this harmless women was both hateful and ignorant, not to mention dangerous. More proof that Trump is flailing and relying on hateful nonsense to distract the public 

lol. quoting what someone said is hateful?  you SJW's need to grow the ***** up. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Saints wouldn't have to protect us if the government did its job.

i don't rely on the government to do much good for me, kind of a way to think about getting through life on my own and those honestly in my existence.

extreme, i know...  :D

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Half a sentence and then the twin towers. Scapegoating. You know, like the Nazis did to the jews 

Huh, quoting part of a sentence out of context, then running with that as a false narrative. Where have I seen that before? Oh well, must have been done by 'good people on both sides'.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Huh, quoting part of a sentence out of context, then running with that as a false narrative. Where have I seen that before? Oh well, must have been done by 'good people on both sides'.

I know you are but what am i pork chop? 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I know you are but what am i pork chop? 

No seriously, help me out here. Where I have I seen that before within the past couple years? I just can't seem to remember.

Just now, Koko78 said:

No seriously, help me out here. Where I have I seen that before within the past couple years? I just can't seem to remember.

Trump's tweets. You watch lots of right wing media so I guess you see it all the time, OR are you referring to Barr's letter where he takes parts of the Mueller report and has half sentences and then makes statements based on those half sentences. 

Lunch over, gotta run. Ham sandwich (miracle whip and spring mix with spinach toppings) and a PBJ