To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

What wonderful people we allow into this country. Why....WHY do we encourage Arabs to come to this country? It's just BAD policy.

A better question might be why did the Obama administration let in a ton of Muslim Syrian refugees while freezing out Christian Syrian refugees who were getting slaughtered by ISIS?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

A better question might be why did the Obama administration let in a ton of Muslim Syrian refugees while freezing out Christian Syrian refugees who were getting slaughtered by ISIS?

That's an easy one.

EVERYONE knows that answer.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(the quoted account is her comms department head)

It's idiots like him that make me want to join twitter.  But the I think better.

• Like (+1) 1

She probably shouldn't have used the money to divorce her brother, but on the other hand, she shouldn't have married her brother in the first place. (That makes my skin crawl.)  

Omar facing campaign finance probe

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., the controversial freshman House Democrat, is soon to learn the results of a probe into her campaign spending as a state lawmaker in Minnesota, Sinclair has learned, with authorities there having recently completed their investigation and preparing to issue rulings in a pair of complaints Omar faces.

The complaints were filed last year, while Omar cruised to election to the House of Representatives, by a Republican state lawmaker, Rep. Steve Drazkowski. In referring Omar to the Minnesota Campaign Finance Board, Drazkowski alleged that Omar improperly spent close to $6,000 in campaign funds for personal use, including payments to her divorce attorney and for travel to Boston and Estonia. Drazkowski's filing of the two complaints followed an earlier episode in which Omar repaid $2,500 for honoraria she received for speeches at colleges that receive state funding, a violation of ethics rules for Minnesota lawmakers. 

</snip>

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

She probably shouldn't have used the money to divorce her brother, but on the other hand, she shouldn't have married her brother in the first place. (That makes my skin crawl.)  

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., the controversial freshman House Democrat, is soon to learn the results of a probe into her campaign spending as a state lawmaker in Minnesota, Sinclair has learned, with authorities there having recently completed their investigation and preparing to issue rulings in a pair of complaints Omar faces.

The complaints were filed last year, while Omar cruised to election to the House of Representatives, by a Republican state lawmaker, Rep. Steve Drazkowski. In referring Omar to the Minnesota Campaign Finance Board, Drazkowski alleged that Omar improperly spent close to $6,000 in campaign funds for personal use, including payments to her divorce attorney and for travel to Boston and Estonia. Drazkowski's filing of the two complaints followed an earlier episode in which Omar repaid $2,500 for honoraria she received for speeches at colleges that receive state funding, a violation of ethics rules for Minnesota lawmakers. 

</snip>

Travel to Estonia?

That's already more Russian collusion than Trump's campaign had.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

</snip>

I’m betting $50 she blames the Jews.

Anyone feel like giving me some money?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

I wonder how many Jewish people will be pushed to the right, as a result of the Democratic party shifting to and anti-Israel stance (arguably antisemitic).

I have a rather conservative Jewish co-worker that had in the past commented on his stereo typical liberal New York Jewish relatives. They really don't like Trump but he mentioned recently that even they are getting very turned off by the current generation of Drmocrats.

Edited by /dev/null

28 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I have a rather conservative Jewish co-worker that had in the past commented on his stereo typical liberal New York Jewish relatives. They really don't like Trump but he mentioned recently that even they are getting very turned off by the current generation of Drmocrats.

I was going to lamb baste you over this but I was afraid it might lessen your self of steam.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I was going to lamb baste you over this but I was afraid it might lessen your self of steam.

Really, "liberal New York Jew" is so far beyond stereo typical now that it's practically Dolby 5.1 Surround typical.