To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

11 minutes ago, KRC said:

I am still trying to learn the pecking order. If you are Muslim, are you allowed to criticize African-Americans? Since she is a woman, does that "trump" skin color to allow criticism, or does skin color "trump" gender? If you are a white male, you are not allowed to criticize anyone. Asking for a friend.

the Dems are completely amoral and care only about political power

if you don't like their ethical stance, wait 5 minutes and it will change all over again

• Like (+1) 1

yeah, when you say something in public there are means of getting your comments out to the world immediately

don't they have a little prep session for noob members of Congress, basically starting with SFTU for your first 6 months here?

22 minutes ago, row_33 said:

yeah, when you say something in public there are means of getting your comments out to the world immediately

don't they have a little prep session for noob members of Congress, basically starting with SFTU for your first 6 months here?

Nancy P. seems content to let the 3 new musketeers have enough rope from which to hang themselves.  First time I can say I like her style of leadership in this case. That's good parenting right there, letting the little ones ***** and experience the consequences. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Nancy P. seems content to let the 3 new musketeers have enough rope from which to hang themselves.  First time I can say I like her style of leadership in this case. That's good parenting right there, letting the little ones ***** and experience the consequences. 

she is Speaker for a reason.

1 hour ago, KRC said:

I am still trying to learn the pecking order. If you are Muslim, are you allowed to criticize African-Americans? Since she is a woman, does that "trump" skin color to allow criticism, or does skin color "trump" gender? If you are a white male, you are not allowed to criticize anyone. Asking for a friend.

Remember to drink your Oveltine and get that decoder ring

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

Gee, is it me or is every stupid effin' thing that comes out of this nutbag's mouth simply misunderstood?

Keep up the good work, leftists. You're really laying down the tracks for 2020. Open borders. Antisemitism. Infanticide. 

It's all the rage. 

28 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

Remember to drink your Oveltine and get that decoder ring

Whenever I hear Ovaltine I think of this 

25 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Gee, is it me or is every stupid effin' thing that comes out of this nutbag's mouth simply misunderstood?

Keep up the good work, leftists. You're really laying down the tracks for 2020. Open borders. Antisemitism. Infanticide. 

It's all the rage. 

And so far the Republicans have kept silent. Bite their tongues and let the Dems, especially the nutjobs, keep flapping their gums until 2020 or it’s time for re-election.  And and then....”let’s roll the tape!” 

2 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

I'd agree with you if she hadn't just spent three days negotiating a resolution condemning Omar's statements that was so goddamn ridiculous that Omar voted in support of it.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

It's all the rage. 

well, according to Pelosi, it's simply her different experience with words.... 

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

And yet so many Jews will stick with that party. Unbelievable.

Weve discusses this here. A lot of groups stick with that party for unknown reasons. And this is why I was saying the GOP just needs to sit back and zip it and let these idiots gab away. Just keep feeding them more rope. As long as the extreme left continue to get elected this could be the demise of the Democrat party. I just hope that none on the far right get a political voice. Well maybe that’s not a bad thing. That way reasonable centrists with open minds will take over. Hey a boy can dream can’t he?  

19 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Donner Party 2020: Antisemitism, Open Borders, Infanticide and The Green DeaL

So much awesome. :lol:

Wasn't even close to all Muslim organizations.

But it is a who's who of looney SJW organizations in CA, MN, FL, and the NYC Metro region. Even the teachers' unions are represented.