To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

And who says blacks can't be racist?

This is my point exactly. Why should ANY black person have ANY high ground on racism?

So no victims of racism should say anything? Take your clothes off for that naked argument 

13 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

And who says blacks can't be racist?

This is my point exactly. Why should ANY black person have ANY high ground on racism?

Who's responsible for the majority of anti-Semitic attacks in NYC in the last 2 years?

Let's ignore the fact that her own chosen religion treats her like a 2nd class citizen. Let's also ignore, that she wants to treat anyone who does not also hold her warped views as a 2nd class citizen. Never give up being a victim, it's what the left now does best!

Not sure you’re going to get a nuanced foreign policy discussion from the Congresswoman who recently amplified innuendos that Sen. Graham was being blackmailed for something in his personal life.

hbLKAef3_bigger.jpgEmily ZanottiVerified account @emzanotti

FollowFollow @emzanotti
Just out of curiosity, I searched open records for how much AIPAC spends per year to lobby for pro-Israel interests. A measly $3.5M in a good year. It barely even cracks the top 50, is dwarfed by the *beer wholesalers.* In contrast, Planned Parenthood’s PAC spent $20M in 2016.
  • Like (+1) 1