Super Bowl Halftime Show

vorpma

On 1/27/2019 at 6:18 PM, qwksilver said:

The Superbowls when the Pats* win, sometimes the halftime show and the commercials can make a huge difference (oh and lots of adult beverages!). 

I would assume if you are going to the game and pay as much for the ticket and hotel you'd prefer some national act vs some local high school band?

Actually that is a very salient point.

The halftime show for a TV audience is i would say 95% different from actually being in the stadium.  The Super Bowls I have been to half time is PAINFULLY long and you have to be entertained and I have actually enjoyed them.  Now when at hoe or a party, too much else to do , eat, cook, drink, converse, etc and i can barely stand to watch the halftime show on TV most times.

20 hours ago, The Senator said:

Really? I feel just the opposite. Can’t stand Lady Gaga; Bruno Mars reminds me of a young James Brown!

Guess ya can’t please everyone, no matter who gets center stage.

I can't stand her when she does her bizarre stuff or sings pop. But find some of her stuff on youtube where it's just her and a piano, holy crap that girl has some pipes.

24 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

I can't stand her when she does her bizarre stuff or sings pop. But find some of her stuff on youtube where it's just her and a piano, holy crap that girl has some pipes.

Yeah, but I just can’t get past that huge nose to hear her voice!