Could JP Losman Help Rejuvenate Josh Rosen in AZ?

19 hours ago, teef said:

Would you rather have ej over josh?

Never said anything like that.  Just get sock of the EJ hate.  Also proves there is a lot of work for Allen to do before he is considered a franchise guy.  

I do thjnk EJ is better than Barkley or Anderson. 

Edited by C.Biscuit97
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Never said anything like that.  Just get sock of the EJ hate.  Also proves there is a lot of work for Allen to do before he is considered a franchise guy.  

What I think you're driving at is that EJ and JP are cautionary tales. I'll personally never fully believe in a quarterback until I see them excel for an extended period of time. Burned too many times and numbers trump eye tests. There is reason for both optimism and skepticism when it comes to Josh Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

So...it was just a petty shot at josh?

20 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yet, EJ had a better qb rating than future HOfer Josh Allen. ?

And good for JP.  It’s weird because people i know who knew JP said he wasn’t really into sports. One of the last guys I thought would ever be a coach.  But sounds like he’s moving up the ranks pretty fast. 

EJ had weapons to throw to that majority of the time would catch the ball when he could actually get it to them. He also had a better OL. So this means nothing.

18 minutes ago, teef said:

So...it was just a petty shot at josh?

You guys are too sensitive.  After an unprovoked shot at EJ, I simply pointed out that Allen, who people are ready to put in the HAll of Fame, had a worse qb rating than terrible EJ.  It isn’t taking shots if it’s a fact.

hopefully, Josh Allen will get to play through a 2-2 start next year. 

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

What I think you're driving at is that EJ and JP are cautionary tales. I'll personally never fully believe in a quarterback until I see them excel for an extended period of time. Burned too many times and numbers trump eye tests. There is reason for both optimism and skepticism when it comes to Josh Allen.

Exactly.  This Allen cult. I’ve been burned by bills qbs a lot.  So pardon me if I’m not ready to anoint Allen after a season.  

To bring it back to the original point, I don’t have 100% confidence in any of the rookie QBs at this point besides Baker, who oozes douche. No one should. I do like what Arizona is doing by going all in on Rosen with offensive coaches. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Exactly.  This Allen cult. I’ve been burned by bills qbs a lot.  So pardon me if I’m not ready to anoint Allen after a season.  

To bring it back to the original point, I don’t have 100% confidence in any of the rookie QBs at this point besides Baker, who oozes douche. No one should. I do like what Arizona is doing by going all in on Rosen with offensive coaches. 

Yeah. I'm in this thing for the long haul. If Allen doesn't work out, the Bills will continue to exist and I'll continue to be a fan. Considering our history, the wait and see approach is the way to go. Allen is going to be the quarterback for the foreseeable future so it's on him to get it done. 

I don't think it's a cheap shot at Allen as much as it is pointing out that QB's like EJ and JP looked good at times and didn't pan out. 

Still find it odd that JP got into coaching considering the rep, as you mentioned, was that he wasn't that into the game. Perhaps he had a change of heart. He majored in classical studies at Tulane so perhaps there wasn't much work in that field.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You guys are too sensitive.  After an unprovoked shot at EJ, I simply pointed out that Allen, who people are ready to put in the HAll of Fame, had a worse qb rating than terrible EJ.  It isn’t taking shots if it’s a fact.

think about what you just said.  a poster made a comment about ej not being accurate on short throws, which is fact.  it triggered you to be all snarky about allen for some reason.  you call people out for being sensitive, but i think you need to take a step back an see what you're posting.  no one is ready to put allen into the hall of fame.  you're just being dramatic. again, it's easily noticed that you go out of your way to defend every ex bill, and take shots at players on the team you're a fan of.  it's not taking a shot...it's a fact.  

so.  if it's such a fact, would you rather have ej or allen on this team?  

Edited by teef

3 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Go google Jaworski and Kaepernick, I think he said that he could be one of the greatest of all time.

..GREAT memory bud!.......think he said top ten greatest.......thinkin' 'ol Jaws needs a GoFundMe page for CTE....SMH.......he also said Spent Trent Edwards was Bflo's "real deal".....maybe in Texas HoldEm.....

1 hour ago, teef said:

think about what you just said.  a poster made a comment about ej not being accurate on short throws, which is fact.  it triggered you to be all snarky about allen for some reason.  you call people out for being sensitive, but i think you need to take a step back an see what you're posting.  no one is ready to put allen into the hall of fame.  you're just being dramatic. again, it's easily noticed that you go out of your way to defend every ex bill, and take shots at players on the team you're a fan of.  it's not taking a shot...it's a fact.  

so.  if it's such a fact, would you rather have ej or allen on this team?  

Did Josh Allen or EJ Manuel have a better qb rating as rookies?  Obviously, EJ isn’t the guy as a nfl starter.  Allen will get his shot and will get more of a shot than EJ got.  Stop being sensitive. Enjoy the rest of your weekend

23 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

And good for JP.  It’s weird because people i know who knew JP said he wasn’t really into sports. One of the last guys I thought would ever be a coach.  But sounds like he’s moving up the ranks pretty fast. 

:thumbdown:

On 1/25/2019 at 6:31 PM, Formerly Allan in MD said:

EJ also couldn't throw accurately, even on short tosses.

On 1/26/2019 at 5:06 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is what set you off. Someone made a very accurate statement about a failed qb and you couldn’t handle it. You are the perfect example of sensitive. I just think it’s funny you love to put that label on everyone else.  You weren’t the captain of the debate team I’m guessing. 

On 1/26/2019 at 4:39 PM, GG said:

So essentially you’re saying that the head coach of the best college program that has been an offensive juggernaut and just pasted a star-studded Alabama, is an idiot for employing JP for two years?

No, that’s not what I’m saying.  It’s one thing for the head coach of the best college team who is in charge of that juggernaut to toss JPL  an INTERN job.  It’s a much different thing for a zero NFL experience, serially fired college coach to be checking out the likes of Hue Jackson and JP Losman for his flailing new teams offensive coaching staff.

Wow, did I really just have to type that?