12 Days of Christmas Bills Version (1980)

Nextmanup

Holy crap. That's one of the worst/best things I've ever seen in my entire life. I'm not sure if they intended this to be hilarious, but I'd love to know. Did they think it was just creative or put it out there as an intentionally corny thing? My goodness.

19 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Holy crap. That's one of the worst/best things I've ever seen in my entire life. I'm not sure if they intended this to be hilarious, but I'd love to know. Did they think it was just creative or put it out there as an intentionally corny thing? My goodness.

You’re showing your age again, neophyte. You’re relegated to the kiddy table for life.

Thanks for the memory, Nextmanup!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

You’re showing your age again, neophyte. You’re relegated to the kiddy table for life.

Thanks for the memory, Nextmanup!

It was certainly creative; that much I will give them. Honestly wasn't sure if the humor was inherent as it IS a bit over the top. 

I'll keep it positive and stick with creative.

They did something similar a few year back. The best part of the song...Leodis mckelvin was supposed to sing the 9 ladies dancing line, but when he did, the tune was to the 5 golden rings portion. That’s all I have. 

On 1/26/2019 at 11:47 AM, LSHMEAB said:

It was certainly creative; that much I will give them. Honestly wasn't sure if the humor was inherent as it IS a bit over the top. 

I'll keep it positive and stick with creative.

I take it you don't remember the Super Bowl Shuffle or Ram It

4 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

I take it you don't remember the Super Bowl Shuffle or Ram It

Oh indeed I do. They were hilarious; the SB Shuffle in particular. I think every person involved in that would look back and laugh hysterically. It's not a bad thing.

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

Oh indeed I do. They were hilarious; the SB Shuffle in particular. I think every person involved in that would look back and laugh hysterically. It's not a bad thing.

for those who don't - in honor of the Rams and hopes they beat the Pats

no wonder Robert Woods left Buffalo, he wanted to Ram it all night

• Haha (+1) 1