Ex-Bills Behemoth Mike Jasper named HC of Bethel U.

1 hour ago, eball said:

Mount Jasper?  Man, I remember the days when we hoped he would become our next Jason Peters, with Leif Larsen anchoring the D line.

Ah, preseason threads!!!! Dude was a legend in training camp.  I do know people who played basketball with him and apparently he is great athlete for his size.

but props to him.  Very impressive to get a head coaching at a college at his age.  Best of luck to him.

1 hour ago, Blokestradamus said:

I'm happy for the big guy. He's found the path that works for him and he seems like he's really trying to make an impact on those around him.

He's come a long way from the small schooler that was so heavy, they needed farming equipment to get an accurate weight :D

Looking at the picture of him that was put in place there, he's getting to where the farm scale might be needed again.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Ah, preseason threads!!!! Dude was a legend in training camp.  I do know people who played basketball with him and apparently he is great athlete for his size.

but props to him.  Very impressive to get a head coaching at a college at his age.  Best of luck to him.

No one will ever run on the Bills again!

3 hours ago, eball said:

Mount Jasper?  Man, I remember the days when we hoped he would become our next Jason Peters, with Leif Larsen anchoring the D line.

Buffalo Bills football from 2000-2016 is all a giant poopy blur...but Leif Larsen was a full era before Jasper. He was the guy John Butler drafted instead of Tom Brady back in 2000 because he could wrestle polar bears or something. Jasper was a 2011 Nix guy.

4 hours ago, eball said:

Larsen would’ve been into his 10th year or something to see the field with Jasper! Way to go you crazy Norwegian Shot Putter.

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I bet no one took a charge on him

• Haha (+1) 1