Is Tom Brady A Cheater?

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

The deflated balls one is a lot bigger than you think. We don't know when they started doing it but look at Benjarvus Green-Ellis and his time with the Patriots. From 2008 to 2011 zero fumbles with the Patriots and with just 2 years with the Bengals 5 fumbles  with 4 lost. Turnovers are one of the biggest factors in winning or losing so I think the deflated ball bull#### isn't stupid at all.

The NFL admitted in front of the judge they didn't have any proof the balls were deflated on purpose....and the Colts balls that game were also deflated...most likely because of the weather...The NFL also never published their study's results during following season where they were testing all year long to see if footballs were affected by weather....why do a study only to keep the findings secret ?... Deflategate was a battle between the players union and Roger Goodell's power...and it took a 2nd bunch of judges to finally agree with him....NE is always at the top of the league when it comes to turnover differential.....coaching and discipline has a lot to do with IMO....

Tom Brady is the ultimate leader, and the greatest team sport athlete in recorded history. 

Back off, you pathetic whiners. If he was a Buffalo Bill (oh, what a dream), you would ALL (even the liars that deny it) but bursting with pride in his glorious accomplishments. 

Simply put, he is The Greatest.

11 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

The NFL admitted in front of the judge they didn't have any proof the balls were deflated on purpose....and the Colts balls that game were also deflated...most likely because of the weather...The NFL also never published their study's results during following season where they were testing all year long to see if footballs were affected by weather....why do a study only to keep the findings secret ?... Deflategate was a battle between the players union and Roger Goodell's power...and it took a 2nd bunch of judges to finally agree with him....NE is always at the top of the league when it comes to turnover differential.....coaching and discipline has a lot to do with IMO....

I guess "The Deflator" just had to go to the bathroom really bad. Couldn't wait til he dropped off the footballs  and go back to the locker room (Where there is a bathroom).

Edited by reddogblitz

On 1/24/2019 at 5:55 PM, vorpma said:

Come on dude, not buying it!!! Look on the internet, you can find so much more interesting conspiracy theories! Face it, they have out performed everybody, I know that hurts!

Get a life!

Its not a conspiracy man's it's historical fact. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

Tom Brady is the ultimate leader, and the greatest team sport athlete in recorded history. 

Back off, you pathetic whiners. If he was a Buffalo Bill (oh, what a dream), you would ALL (even the liars that deny it) but bursting with pride in his glorious accomplishments. 

Nah, I’m pretty sure I’d still hate him.

Is he the greatest of all time?

Sure is - the greatest cheater!

Edited by The Senator
  • Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

The greatest team that was officially caught and punished by the league multiple times for cheating.  They will always be associated with cheating, no getting around that.  That being said, if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'.  Too bad for them they keep getting caught.

Brady is the greatest QB of his era - GOHE, not GOAT.  I have a hard time believing he would have lasted half as long if he played in the 80s.  In my opinion, Marino is the greatest QB of all time, followed by Montana.  Not sure how to rank Brady all time, but the cheater stain will always follow him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/24/2019 at 4:27 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Is hugging a ref before the game cheating?

well, it depends when, where, how long, and what state of dress, when this hugging occurred.

Brady could have possibly been cheating on Giselle.

On 1/24/2019 at 3:55 PM, jimmy10 said:

Except for the two times they got caught cheating and accepted sanctions!!! Other than that, they’ve gotten by on nothing but saying their prayers and taking their vitamins!!!

Oh, yeah, about those vitamins.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/julian-edelmans-ped-test-reportedly-had-unrecognizable-substance-scientists-are-analyzing/

His records stand for themselves. He's certainly not the most physically gifted,  but what he's done in his career is pretty damn amazing. With that being said, I'd go out on a limb and say that if anyone other than Belechick was his coach, he'd be somewhere around Joe Flacco status.

On 1/24/2019 at 4:15 PM, Mango said:

I fully agree with you on this. They are the GOATS. Their dynasty is something you have to give some respect to. We’ll never see it again. 

When?  How soon?

On 1/24/2019 at 4:40 PM, Mango said:

Submitting over inflated footballs and hoping the refs miss it or let it slide is one thing. 

Taking the footballs back and adjusting them is another all together. 

And then throwing your phone in a lake.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/24/2019 at 7:44 PM, GoBills808 said:

Would be easier to know the extent of whatall  happened but Goodell destroyed the evidence. 

And why?  To preserve a precious dynasty (in a world of parity) involving a really big TV market.  Also people pay a lot to watch and hope a much maligned team loses.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/26/2019 at 12:03 PM, Limeaid said:

Yes he is. GOAT. Greatest of all Time

Yes greatest Cheater of alltime.

16 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I guess "The Deflator" just had to go to the bathroom really bad. Couldn't wait til he dropped off the footballs  and go back to the locker room (Where there is a bathroom).

There are quite a few Patriots fans lurking on our board.

• Like (+1) 1

There is no doubt that the Cheats* have owned the Bills.  Still, I have little respect for what they* have accomplished.  They* have bent and broken the rules.  Is their* superiority over a long period of time due only to this?  The easy and correct answer is, no.  However, you do have to question just how much the “Patriot* Way” has advantaged them* due to their willingness to bend and sometimes break the rules.  Their* accomplishments were never clean and never will be.

• Like (+1) 2