Jags to release TE Austin Sefarian-Jenkins

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

It's a pretty good draft for TEs and he's coming off a core injury, I'd pass. His stats are underwhelming. 350 yds and 3-4 tds per season for 4M?

The current TE's on the team are so underwhelming that they should be looking to draft one AND buy one on the FA market...

Don't think this guy is their man though...

• Like (+1) 1

Wouldn't hurt to bring him in to compete. I'd still definitely ( and I'm sure the FO is too) be keeping my eyes open for better options via draft and FA. If he can come in a compete he may surprise, so we'll see I guess. Either way the Bills need TE pretty bad, so got to start somewhere I guess.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

I remember back in 2010 when the Patriots drafted Gronk in the 2nd and Hernandez in the 4th.  I thought they were crazy. Who the hell needs two tight ends?  They ended up being dominant.  Imagine if Hernandez wasn’t a dufus and was still playing in New England???

This year’s draft is deep in TE talent and we have 10 draft picks.  A great tight end can be the cornerstone of an entire receiving corps in today’s NFL. Just look at Gronk, Ertz, Kelcy, and Kittle.  I wouldn’t be upset to see the Bills grab two tight ends in the draft this year with a lot of upside.

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 2