Bills Packers similarities

Ice bowl 67

13 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

It's amazing how similar our teams are. We both are small town communities, both have long winters, both border the Great Lakes, both have been to 4 SuperBowls. We think of The Bills and their fans like family, Nothing but love for y'all. Sending that message over Lake Michigan through the State of Michigan over Lake Huron into Canada over Lake Ontario into Buffalo.

The main difference of course being that you've had back-to-back legit HOF QB on the roster and have had 5 seasons that didn't see playoffs/overall winning record this century

PS best of luck with new HC Matt LeFleur and with retaining Mike Pettine as DC.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Oh, no!  Does that mean if Buffalo wins a Super Bowl in the next few years, Josh Allen will start doing those annoying State Farm commercials?

That's the main reason they haven't been back to the Super Bowl in years .... Rodgers and Matthews spend too much time making commercials and not enough time trying to get better.

16 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Come on Augie and Gugny. You guys know I'm a packer fan lol. I just think saying Love y'all sounds better than saying I love you. Then it sounds more like a romantic relationship lol.

As a southerner i have to side with IceBowl hear. You all is a waste of words. Ya'll is clearly the superior vernacular and the nation knows it.

Certainly better than "youn's" from Pittsburgh. IceBowl gets it

18 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

It's amazing how similar our teams are. We both are small town communities, both have long winters, both border the Great Lakes, both have been to 4 SuperBowls. We think of The Bills and their fans like family, Nothing but love for y'all. Sending that message over Lake Michigan through the State of Michigan over Lake Huron into Canada over Lake Ontario into Buffalo.

...any comments Ice on the recent changes in Packland?.....has Danica been hired yet?..:thumbsup:

18 hours ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

man, don't tell me that.  I'm about to move to Philly

Hmmm. I’m sure they aren’t worried about bills fans. Bet ur fine 

18 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Do you like the new guy? 

Membah Vince Workman, former Packers running back? He was from Buffalo. James Starks played at UB and then suited up for the Packers. Lee Evans was an underrated receiver. Wasn't from Wisconsin, but played his college ball there.

Other than all the SB's, we're pretty much the same franchise.

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

Lived in Delaware for many years, which is close enough. Most obnoxious fans on the face of the earth. Never moving back.

I actually like south Jersey better than PA. PA is full of yahoos. But if I had my druthers I'd be outta here

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I see the similarities.  I'll add another one.  Since 1996 the Packers have had Favre and Rodgers at QB and the Bills have had …….. never mind.

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...any comments Ice on the recent changes in Packland?.....has Danica been hired yet?..:thumbsup:

I think it will be another 7-9 to 8-8 season. I don't have any faith yet. 

58 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Hmmm. I’m sure they aren’t worried about bills fans. Bet ur fine 

Do you like the new guy? 

Hard to say. He could be awful and we could be even worse. After the last 2 seasons I don't see the Pack being more than 8-8.

3 minutes ago, billvernsays said:

It’s better than expected here. The Eagles fans are obnoxious though, there’s no getting around that.

I caught hell for wearing a Tigers hat in the area. The hell do they care about the Tigers? We play in the AL and we're back to being a trash franchise. Miserable place IMO.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

I'm fond of the Packers, Browns, Steelers(a character flaw I know) and Chiefs for some reason

Sammy Watkins.

2 hours ago, Augie said:

I think WNY is winning the weather war. My weather app on my phone tells me my sister in Appleton will have a high of -9 degrees soon, with a low of -20. THAT is some serious cold! 

It was 56 this morning in Spartanburg.