Bills Packers similarities

Ice bowl 67

It's amazing how similar our teams are. We both are small town communities, both have long winters, both border the Great Lakes, both have been to 4 SuperBowls. We think of The Bills and their fans like family, Nothing but love for y'all. Sending that message over Lake Michigan through the State of Michigan over Lake Huron into Canada over Lake Ontario into Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 6

“Welcome to Wisconsin” was not something I expected to hear so often when I wore my Bills gear around town last year. I think in Philly or Oakland they might be more likely to lure you into a dark alley. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

“Welcome to Wisconsin” was not something I expected to hear so often when I wore my Bills gear around town last year. I think in Philly or Oakland they might be more likely to lure you into a dark alley. 

man, don't tell me that.  I'm about to move to Philly

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

It's amazing how similar our teams are. We both are small town communities, both have long winters, both border the Great Lakes, both have been to 4 SuperBowls. We think of The Bills and their fans like family, Nothing but love for y'all. Sending that message over Lake Michigan through the State of Michigan over Lake Huron into Canada over Lake Ontario into Buffalo.

"Y'all???"   From Wisconsin?  Hail nah.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

"Y'all???"   From Wisconsin?  Hail nah.

He’s either trying to fit in with us “southerners” from WNY, or he’s a Phins fan trying to troll us. Should we start a poll? 

42 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Don’t forget James Lofton

1 minute ago, Augie said:

He’s either trying to fit in with us “southerners” from WNY, or he’s a Phins fan trying to troll us. Should we start a poll? 

No need.  I was waiting for a slip up.  Now we know.  

A nine year successful troll deserves to go on the Wall of Fame.  Well done.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

No need.  I was waiting for a slip up.  Now we know.  

A nine year successful troll deserves to go on the Wall of Fame.  Well done.  

Come on Augie and Gugny. You guys know I'm a packer fan lol. I just think saying Love y'all sounds better than saying I love you. Then it sounds more like a romantic relationship lol.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Oh, no!  Does that mean if Buffalo wins a Super Bowl in the next few years, Josh Allen will start doing those annoying State Farm commercials?

Edited by Peace Frog

Several friends that live near Philly and one who had his son go to college at Temple. He learned never go too far from campus. Look no further then last years SB celebrations. Place went crazy and they had to grease poles. Famous for throwing batteries at Santa Claus....But great cheesesteaks :)