New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

On 7/9/2020 at 8:34 AM, Joe in Winslow said:

Babies are babies, in utero or ex utero.

Hoax.  Not under the eyes of the law.  Or is that the part of the law that we just conveniently ignore because we don’t like it.  Kind of like how Trump ignores the Constitution.  

2 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

lol you twisting the race issues in this country into abortion issues would be gross....IF anyone cared what you said.  But thankfully, your opinion is meaningless and carries no weight, and you are merely a weirdo posting memes on a forum.  

Yeah he’s an odd one.  Lots of anger in him.  Sad!

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Not under the eyes of the law.  Or is that the part of the law that we just conveniently ignore because we don’t like it.  Kind of like how Trump ignores the Constitution.  

Do you mean like Obama did while ignoring his oath of office and unconstitutionally creating over a million DACA protected individuals in this country?

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Whether it's the law or not, it's the truth.

No one carries an unborn cat, dog or pig in their womb. They do carry an unborn human being.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

So Planned Parenthood, the leading provider of abortions in the USA was started by Margaret Sanger, an avowed racist and abortion proponent who believed abortion was an appropriate way to reduce the number of black babies and keep the black race in check, but you don't think abortion is in any way related to race? Was that award you just received from the Liars Club?

what’s the Liars Club?

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Well, at least you're honest about it, unlike C3.

yea!  When someone incorrectly and ignorantly says I’m bad at my job, I have no choice but to give into that great argument.  

even if they are some jobless goof!

Just now, Crayola64 said:

yea!  When someone incorrectly and ignorantly says I’m bad at my job, I have no choice but to give into that great argument.  

even if they are some jobless goof!

oh. that was an attempt at humor?

It's so hard to tell with leftists, since they're joyless.

;)

Just now, Crayola64 said:

lol posting memes of imaginary conversations now?  Totally something an adult does.  

very nice

It's a way of getting that information out

to adults.

To a Johnny "One-Note" poster like yourself.....................you just let that part glide right over your head.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

It's a way of getting that information out

to adults.

To a Johnny "One-Note" poster like yourself.....................you just let that part glide right over your head.

Aw you think you posting memes all day is spreading information.

i don’t want to keep talking about that because that’s incredibly sad.  Keep up the good fight!

• 2 weeks later...