New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Charlie Kirk certainly put his own slant on things. WTF does he think he is, a trial lawyer? 

why would planed parenthood be an exception to medical facilities being deemed essential?  Do people realize they do a lot beyond abortions?

On 3/24/2020 at 9:28 AM, jrober38 said:

You really have no clue as to the economic cost of being a 20 year old female, making minimum wage who unexpectedly got pregnant.

Let's accept that more old people need to die than is necessary to "save the economy", but if a young female decides to end a life because it will  affect their personal finances and she doesn't have the financial resources to take care of that child, that's unacceptable.

The hypocrisy is laughable. 

You can't be pro life and accept that old people need to die so that your stock portfolio isn't inconvenienced. 

Difference is, no one's murdering old people, *****wit.

15 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

why would planed parenthood be an exception to medical facilities being deemed essential?  Do people realize they do a lot beyond abortions?

Planned Parenthood isn't a medical facility. It's a murder mill.

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Difference is, no one's murdering old people, *****wit.

Planned Parenthood isn't a medical facility. It's a murder mill.

A lot of people actually use it for other reasons in their community.  This can’t really be argued...

29 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Yeah it really can. It's primary purpose is infanticide. Full stop.

abortions make up 3 percent of the services they provide.  Hundreds of their clinics do not perform abortions.

many people use it for other reasons in their community.  I know people who have their gyco exams there as its the only affordable option in their area.

does it bother you that what you are saying is objectively wrong?  I am trying to have a logical and rational conversation, we’ll see if you do the same

Edited by Crayola64

Just now, Crayola64 said:

abortions make up 3 percent of the services they provide.  Hundreds of their clinics do not perform abortions.

many people use it for other reasons in their community.  I know people who have their gyco exams there as its the only affordable option in their area.

does it bother you that what you are saying is objectively wrong?  I am trying to have a logical and rational conversation, we’ll see if you do the same

There's nothing logical or rational about what you're saying. It requires a suspension of disbelief. 

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

There's nothing logical or rational about what you're saying. It requires a suspension of disbelief. 

what, that statistically they provide a substantial amount of non-abortion services?  And you want them not to do that during the pandemic because......?  What, they also provide abortions?  How is that logical 

what are you disagreeing with?  How does my post, which listed facts, require a suspension of disbelief?

Edited by Crayola64

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

what, that statistically they provide a substantial amount of non-abortion services?  And you want them not to do that during the pandemic because......?  What, they also provide abortions?  How is that logical 

1) you're asking me to believe the statistics provided by baby killers and 2) you're asking me to condone keeping those facilities open. I'm not going to do either. When planned murderhood stops killing babies 100%, then we can discuss their merits as a healthcare provider.

Edited by Joe in Winslow

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

1) you're asking me to believe the statistics provided by baby killers and 2) you're asking me to condone keeping those facilities ope. I'm not going to do either. When planned murderhood stops killing babies 100%, then we can discuss their merits as a healthcare provider.

so you aren’t willing to have an honest discussion, at least you are honest about that.

it objectively true that the vast majority of services they provides are not related to abortions.  Many that use it are males (they aren’t getting abortions).  Many of their clinics don’t even perform abortions.

i think it is absolutely cruel that you want them to close down during this, when many people in poverty use it as a healthcare provider for Medical services other than abortion, simply to push your agenda.  How that is not condemned by everyone here, is unfortunate.  

Edited by Crayola64
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

1) you're asking me to believe the statistics provided by baby killers and 2) you're asking me to condone keeping those facilities open. I'm not going to do either. When planned murderhood stops killing babies 100%, then we can discuss their merits as a healthcare provider.

Whether you believe them or not does not make it false. However, the stats are misleading. While they say that 3% of their services are abortions, that is technically correct. However, you need to realize that they are not looking at patients, but are looking at discrete services. If a woman were to go to PP for an exam, a pregnancy test, a pregnancy consultation and an abortion, abortion only makes up 25% of the services. That is how they get the number lower. The issue comes in when they perform far more abortions than adoption referrals. My question would be whether they are downplaying adoption and pushing for abortions. I do not know. Unless you are a patient, it is hard to answer that question.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KRC said:

Whether you believe them or not does not make it false. However, the stats are misleading. While they say that 3% of their services are abortions, that is technically correct. However, you need to realize that they are not looking at patients, but are looking at discrete services. If a woman were to go to PP for an exam, a pregnancy test, a pregnancy consultation and an abortion, abortion only makes up 25% of the services. That is how they get the number lower. The issue comes in when they perform far more abortions than adoption referrals. My question would be whether they are downplaying adoption and pushing for abortions. I do not know. Unless you are a patient, it is hard to answer that question.

right, and they have a breakdown of services in their annual reports and you can come to your own statistical conclusions.  The fact remains that a substantial amount of their services are unrelated to abortion.   That can’t be disputed, only ignorantly ignored.   

17 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

so you aren’t willing to have an honest discussion, at least you are honest about that.

it objectively true that the vast majority of services they provides are not related to abortions.  Many that use it are males (they aren’t getting abortions).  Many of their clinics don’t even perform abortions.

i think it is absolutely cruel that you want them to close down during this, when many people in poverty use it as a healthcare provider for Medical services other than abortion, simply to push your agenda.  How that is not condemned by everyone here, is unfortunate.  

Spare me your sanctimony. I won't be shamed.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Spare me your sanctimony. I won't be shamed.

It’s true, and and embarrassing.  You literally are unable to discuss logic because of your hatred of “baby killers.“

I good part of me takes joy in knowing that (a) there is a weird part of population that includes people like you that have a strong hatred of abortions and (b) abortions will never ever ever ever ever go away.  So deal with it, wipe your irrational tears with dead babies

Edited by Crayola64
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Crayola64 said:

It’s true, and and embarrassing.  You literally are unable to discuss logic because of your hatred of “baby killers.“

I good part of me takes joy in knowing that (a) there is a weird part of population that includes people like you that have a strong hatred of abortions and (b) abortions will never ever ever ever ever go away.  So deal with it

Nope. I'll continue to fight it until I give up breath. Fight it and the sick, depraved people like you that support it. 

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Nope. I'll continue to fight it until I give up breath. Fight it and the sick, depraved people like you that support it. 

good.  That’s what gives me joy.  People fighting a terribly dumb and irrational fight that they can’t win.  The fact you lose, And always will lose, is funny.

Because your fight is wildly dumb 

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

good.  That’s what gives me joy.  People fighting a terribly dumb and irrational fight that they can’t win.  The fact you lose, And always will lose, is funny.

Because your fight is wildly dumb 

Yes it's utterly insane to fight for the voiceless. 

Depraved sociopathy on display in Crayola's posts here.

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Yes it's utterly insane to fight for the voiceless. 

Depraved sociopathy on display in Crayola's posts here.

whines about the voiceless....wants to deprive the poor of non-abortion medical services because of something.

Lol, look in the mirror if you want to see a lack of empathy.  go on fighting your pointless losing fight, that is also misinformed.  I’m glad you’ll make a difference (you won’t).

its a shame if I get me girlfriend pregnant she would keep it, or else I’d ask for an abortion just for you.