New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

• 2 weeks later...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday evening the bans on abortion that have passed in many states “ignore basic morality.”

Pelosi-@NARAL-640x360.jpeg

“Today, as we know, an all-out assault on women’s reproductive freedoms is sweeping the nation, as Republicans seek to impose abortion bans on millions of women in dozens of states,” Pelosi said as she addressed attendees at the 50th anniversary dinner of abortion political action and advocacy organization NARAL.

The speaker, a professed Catholic, added:

These bans violate the Constitution. They ignore basic morality. They imperil the health and well-being of countless women. And they showcase a radical Republican agenda that will stop at nothing to take away a woman’s right to make her own decisions upon her – about her health, her body, and the timing and size of her family.

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday evening the bans on abortion that have passed in many states “ignore basic morality.”

Pelosi-@NARAL-640x360.jpeg

“Today, as we know, an all-out assault on women’s reproductive freedoms is sweeping the nation, as Republicans seek to impose abortion bans on millions of women in dozens of states,” Pelosi said as she addressed attendees at the 50th anniversary dinner of abortion political action and advocacy organization NARAL.

The speaker, a professed Catholic, added:

These bans violate the Constitution. They ignore basic morality. They imperil the health and well-being of countless women. And they showcase a radical Republican agenda that will stop at nothing to take away a woman’s right to make her own decisions upon her – about her health, her body, and the timing and size of her family.

I wonder what was on the menu?

Be BOLD, make taxpayers fund abortion! Barbara Lee, AOC, and other Dems’ campaign against Hyde Amendment goes SO wrong

It’s really and truly shameful that Rep. Barbara Lee leaves OUT what the Hyde Amendment actually does, which is make it illegal for tax dollars to be used in the murder of the unborn. Or as she’d call it, abortion. She just refers to it as a ban, so of course, other yahoos who don’t know what the Hyde really does will jump on board and screech for abortion-on-demand.

Coverage ban … she’s so disingenuous.

Be bold,     make taxpayers fund abortion.

GOD they’re awful.

THE ANGLE YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED FROM KAMALA HARRIS TRYING TO “PROTECT” A WHISTLEBLOWER BY SILENCING TRUMP: 

Kamala Harris’s letter is little more than political posturing. Her posturing is particularly rich, given the way she used government power as California’s attorney general to silence David Daleiden, the “whistleblower,” if you will, behind the sting videos revealing Planned Parenthood’s trafficking in baby body parts.

Planned Parenthood gets Federal Funds, from which they can draw to launch political campaigns to defeat politicians who....(wait for it) .... don't support giving them Federal Funds.

And no one sees a problem here?

• Like (+1) 2

Totally nonpartisan Planned Parenthood announces ‘$45 million campaign to defeat Trump and flip the Senate’

(and people have thoughts)

Another election cycle brings with it Planned Parenthood carrying buckets of money to throw at efforts to get Democrats elected.

*some* special interest big $ in politics is fine, you see

I don't really get into the abortion debate but I will say, if you have $45mil to throw at an election then don't you dare have the nerve to tell me you won't be able to provide care for poor women without Federal funding.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1181894299690176512 

• Like (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Pennsylvania Democrat: A Miscarriage Is “Just a Mess on a Napkin”

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/10/31/pennsylvania-democrat-miscarriage-“just-mess-napkin”/

That should play well with the millions of people that have had miscarriages.

My wife and I still chuckle at ours today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

WATCH: Black Trump Supporter Explains How
Dems Continually Prey on Women of Color to
Push Abortion

by Beth Baumann

Original Article

A panel of African American voters sat down with Fox News' Martha MacCallum to talk about the issues that are most important to them as we head into the 2020 election. One of the issues that came up was abortion and how Democrats target the black community.

“My biggest issue with the current Democratic candidates as it comes to the black community is that all of them are pushing for poor women of color to have access to abortion. That’s all that you hear," panelist Angela Stanton King explained. "Since abortion Roe v. Wade has been passed, 46 percent of the black population has been aborted.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

WATCH: Black Trump Supporter Explains How
Dems Continually Prey on Women of Color to
Push Abortion

by Beth Baumann

Original Article

A panel of African American voters sat down with Fox News' Martha MacCallum to talk about the issues that are most important to them as we head into the 2020 election. One of the issues that came up was abortion and how Democrats target the black community.

“My biggest issue with the current Democratic candidates as it comes to the black community is that all of them are pushing for poor women of color to have access to abortion. That’s all that you hear," panelist Angela Stanton King explained. "Since abortion Roe v. Wade has been passed, 46 percent of the black population has been aborted.

This figure is staggering, and heart wrenching.

I feel sick.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This figure is staggering, and heart wrenching.

I feel sick.

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

Margaret Sanger's racial goal is being gleefully enacted even today.

...and the liberals want to keep expanding that figure.

• Like (+1) 1