New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

You guys love guns. Would you be ok with abortions, if they shot the kids? Seems like a decent compromise? I mean you apparently have no problem with all the other innocent lives lost as being collateral damage. 

Edited by Q-baby!

Wow: The duo who exposed Planned Parenthood are in court and the testimony is horrifying

OK, stick with us for a bit while we recap. You, of course, remember the undercover videos showing Planned Parenthood executives haggling over the price of baby parts, taken by David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt of the Center for Medical Progress.

Way back in July 2015, California Attorney General Kamala Harris, who kept a petition defending Planned Parenthood up on her Senate campaign site, opened an investigation into whether the undercover videos violated any laws. She won her campaign and was succeeded by Xavier Becerra.

In March 2017, the State of California brought 15 felony charges against Daleiden and Merritt for “the criminal recording of conversations”: that was one felony count for each person filmed without his or her consent, and a 15th count for criminal conspiracy to invade privacy.

In June 2017, the San Francisco Superior Court dismissed 14 of the 15 felony charges. However, the judge gave the state attorney general’s office until mid-July to file a revised complaint. And sure enough, a week later, Becerra could refile the charges later — and that’s what he did.

OK.

Now we missed this last week, but the trial has begun at last, and according to Life Site (the MSM isn’t covering this, of course), some horrifying testimony is coming to light:

The CEO of StemExpress essentially admitted in court Thursday that her biotech company supplies beating fetal hearts and intact fetal heads to medical researchers.

She also admitted at the preliminary hearing of David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt of the Center for Medical Progress that the baby’s head could be procured attached to the baby’s body or “could be torn away.”

On Thursday, the court saw video clips of the StemExpress CEO, identified as Doe 12, meeting in May 2015 with Daleiden and Merritt, who were posing as owners of a biotech company.

Doe 12 says in the video there’s a great demand for “raw fetal tissue,” and that the “insanely fragile” neural or brain tissue is best shipped in a “whole calvarium,” or head, whereupon Daleiden says, “Just make sure the eyes are closed.”

“Yeah,” laughs Doe 12, “Tell the lab techs it’s coming…it’s almost like they don’t want to know what it is.”

(Someone tell Vox’s Aaron Rupar these videos were forensically examined and determined by the court not to have “misleadingly edited.”)

More at the link:

On 8/28/2019 at 9:38 AM, jrober38 said:

Do you actually think people are out there in the US killing infants after they've been born?

Yeah.  Look up neonaticide statistics.  Fortunately, there was a significant drop in the US for obvious reasons once Roe vs. Wade became law of the land.

10 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah.  Look up neonaticide statistics.  Fortunately, there was a significant drop in the US for obvious reasons once Roe vs. Wade became law of the land.

Women have been aborting pregnancies for thousands of years. Making abortion illegal isn't going to stop anything, it'll just put more people's health in danger.

21 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Women have been aborting pregnancies for thousands of years. Making abortion illegal isn't going to stop anything, it'll just put more people's health in danger.

Duh.  The abortion rate and teen pregnancy are at an all time low post Roe v. Wade thanks to education and increased access to contraception.  Cutting funding to organizations that provide this like Planned Parenthood makes no sense and in the long run will be a larger burden on the tax payers as there will be more single mothers.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Duh.  The abortion rate and teen pregnancy are at an all time low post Roe v. Wade thanks to education and increased access to contraception.  Cutting funding to organizations that provide this like Planned Parenthood makes no sense and in the long run will be a larger burden on the tax payers as there will be more single mothers.

Yup.  I’m willing to put up with some black market baby parts trading to keep things on the current track.

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Hey guys, it's OK to kill babies.  Look at how much money it will save us.

But what if instead of the babies, we kill women who are most likely to be single mothers?  Lower body count over time and you don't have to wait years for a return on your investment.  Immediate savings.  Dollars today versus dollars tomorrow.

I mean if we're ok with killing people for a lower tax burden, let's be as efficient as possible.

9 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Hey guys, it's OK to kill babies.  Look at how much money it will save us.

But what if instead of the babies, we kill women who are most likely to be single mothers?  Lower body count over time and you don't have to wait years for a return on your investment.  Immediate savings.  Dollars today versus dollars tomorrow.

I mean if we're ok with killing people for a lower tax burden, let's be as efficient as possible.

Don’t straw man me.  I said abortion rates continue to decline because of increased access to contraceptives and education.  PP provides that especially in low income areas. Cutting funding to it is counterproductive.

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Don’t straw man me.  I said abortion rates continue to decline because of increased access to contraceptives and education.  PP provides that especially in low income areas. Cutting funding to it is counterproductive.

Where does pp make its money?

So what if we have to sacrifice a few kids in order to continue to provide this great service to society.  Obviously there's no other way to get women contraceptives except through an organization that's monetary focus is based on killing babies.

4 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

Where does pp make its money?

So what if we have to sacrifice a few kids in order to continue to provide this great service to society.  Obviously there's no other way to get women contraceptives except through an organization that's monetary focus is based on killing babies.

I don't mean to be this combative as abortion is a sensitive issue.  I actually am against abortion after 20 weeks with the exception of rape or *****.  If there was another organization besides pp with the infrastructure in low income areas then I'd be fine with funding them but there isn't.  I think all you'd see with defunding planned parenthood is an increase of death among young women due to back alley abortions, higher rates of actual infanticide, and an actual increase in abortion rates because of a lack of access to contraception.  They saw an increase in abortion rates in Texas a few years back when they defunded most of planned parenthood there. 

Edit - Really: In-cest is blocked but rape is fine.

Edited by Doc Brown

45 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't mean to be this combative as abortion is a sensitive issue.  I actually am against abortion after 20 weeks with the exception of rape or *****.  If there was another organization besides pp with the infrastructure in low income areas then I'd be fine with funding them but there isn't.  I think all you'd see with defunding planned parenthood is an increase of death among young women due to back alley abortions, higher rates of actual infanticide, and an actual increase in abortion rates because of a lack of access to contraception.  They saw an increase in abortion rates in Texas a few years back when they defunded most of planned parenthood there. 

There must be some middle ground other then one extreme or the other. 

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

So by funding pp how many babies' lives are you swapping for mothers' lives?  In fact it's not really a 1:1 tradeoff.

Why can't there be a solution for mothers' lives that doesn't take babies' lives?

You've set up a boogieman and anointed pp as the only champion capable of defeating it.  Even though you just mentioned  education and access to contraceptives having a great effect on lowering abortion rates.

I’m honestly not at all morally conflicted over the idea of women who are trying to murder children dying in the process.

It’s certainly not the ideal, and preventable death is always tragic; but a woman willing to murder one child will likely be willing to murder more, so at least it puts an end to the cycle.  Also, it’s the choices of the woman which led to her demise.  Not much different than suicide.

First City To Use Tax Money To Help Women Get Abortions Is…

• The answer is Austin, Texas. The first city in the United States to fund ‘logistical services’ for women to get an abortion with tax money is Austin, Texas. The taxpayers’ money will not directly pay for abortions – that would violate state law – so on Tuesday the Austin City Council did a go-around of state law.
  • The city council voted in favor of an item in the 2020 budget that distributes $150,000 to assist low-income women with logistical services in order to help them get abortions. These services include transportation, daycare, travel, and counseling. Since Texas law doesn’t allow abortion clinics to be funded in the state budget, this is how Austin will go around that obstacle. The Austin councilwoman who sponsored the resolution said restrictions on abortion doesn’t represent Texans’ values.
  •  
  • That will be news to many Texas women.

https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2019/09/12/first-city-use-tax-money-help-women-get-abortions/

12 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't understand this thinking at all. Abortion is either murder or it isn't.

Abortion rates increased in Texas with the defunding of PP? How does that even make sense?

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't understand this thinking at all. Abortion is either murder or it isn't.

Abortion rates increased in Texas with the defunding of PP? How does that even make sense?

It's not that black and white since there's no clear definition of when life begins.

Lack of access to cheap contraceptives leads to a higher rate of unwanted pregnancies causing more women to seek abortions.