New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

More on getting men involved with pregnancy

I can say with some certainty that no one seriously committed to the pro-life movement is "shocked" by this idea at all.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/02/opinion/abortion-laws-men.html …

"being pro-life is not about being for or against women. It is about being for a baby’s right to live — the most basic right there is." - @NikkiHaley

https://www.axios.com/nikki-haley-pro-life-speech-campaign-for-life-gala-74172d9b-cdd3-412e-b98b-f46f9e6f781f.html

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

More on getting men involved with pregnancy

"being pro-life is not about being for or against women. It is about being for a baby’s right to live — the most basic right there is." - @NikkiHaley

https://www.axios.com/nikki-haley-pro-life-speech-campaign-for-life-gala-74172d9b-cdd3-412e-b98b-f46f9e6f781f.html

Forces doctors to perform abortions?  That can't be correct can it?

On 6/1/2019 at 6:25 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

Illinois just voted to reverse their ban on partial-birth abortions. This is intolerable barbarism for the purpose of gaslighting.  Illinois just said: “***** you.  We’ll murder babies in the most brutal way imaginable.”

Total depravity strikes again.

14 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

The states that have been passing these egregious laws have caused a backlash that created the Alabama law that basically prohibits any abortions and the other "heartbeat" laws that come close to banning abortions. NY, VA and IL may have gone so far as to get SCOTUS to review Roe v. Wade.

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The states that have been passing these egregious laws have caused a backlash that created the Alabama law that basically prohibits any abortions and the other "heartbeat" laws that come close to banning abortions. NY, VA and IL may have gone so far as to get SCOTUS to review Roe v. Wade.

I think I know what it is that you're trying to say here, but for clarity:

You think that the states that have passed restrictions did so as a reaction to the depraved indifference (at best) of progressive strongholds?

11 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I think I know what it is that you're trying to say here, but for clarity:

You think that the states that have passed restrictions did so as a reaction to the depraved indifference (at best) of progressive strongholds?

Pretty much. The outcry from the  laws in VA and NY preceded the laws that were passed that restricted abortion. Alabama may have passed their law just to get it to the courts. Regardless, the pro abortion people threw a bunch of fresh fuel on a smoldering fire. Stupid asses.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, row_33 said:

I would hope people aren't hypocrites on the matter when it really is an issue in their personal lives

so if there is no such thing as late-term abortions, why all the effort to ram it through legislation to protect it ?

That's a question worth asking. Boat sees it as political maneuver that allows the dems to walk back to some reasonable level. I think the liberal wing of the dem party thinks it's entirely reasonable for a woman to terminate a pregnancy from conception to crowning, no questions asked, taxpayer dime and no cost to the woman. I think some would go farther than that if allowed. 

I hope I'm wrong. 

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

When you read the media reports from left media regarding the new Illinois law the articles speak only of women's choice, their health, access, protection from the Supreme Court in the event a case there overturns R v W.  No mentions of the arguments against or fate of viable babies.

15 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

When you read the media reports from left media regarding the new Illinois law the articles speak only of women's choice, their health, access, protection from the Supreme Court in the event a case there overturns R v W.  No mentions of the arguments against or fate of viable babies.

Of course there aren't. Media is by and large a progressive thing. And progressive thought devalues life by it's very nature.

39 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Of course there aren't. Media is by and large a progressive thing. And progressive thought devalues life by it's very nature.

A baby might get in the way as the liberals ruthlessly claw their way to lower middle management.

Next time an abortion proponent tries to tell you that “we are all pro-life,”show them this:

It's chilling. Not only do both of them try their hardest to use coded language to avoid reality ("pregnancy tissue", "beings"),

but the mother plainly acknowledges the "gift of life" that she willingly destroys.

It's time to defund PBS.............it's not 1970 anymore......there are hundreds of stations now.  If someone wants to donate to it, great.

But taxpayers should not be.

Death and the Democrats

by Sebastian Gorka

Original Article

Our nation is unique. Most every other nation was established in a capricious fashion. Whether defined by an ethnicity, a linguistic community, or the happenstance of being ruled by a royal dynastic elite, other countries were not the result of their people appealing to first principles,

(Snip)

Yet it should be obvious where our existence as free men and women starts. Not with the right of association, or a free press, or freedom of conscience, or the right to keep and bear arms. Everything begins with the right to life.

That is, unless you are a Democrat in 2019.

The Democratic Party has quite literally become the political party of death. Their promotion of abortion for any reason—or no reason at all—has now gone beyond the Orwellian demand for “reproductive rights”

45 minutes ago, pop gun said:

Cuomo wants to pass a law making it illegal to declaw cats in NY state because it is inhumane, yet this turd of a governor is ok with killing babies! WTF! Liberal mind is effed up! 

The law has been passed and is sitting on his desk.  I'd expect he'll sign it, but that hasn't happened yet.

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Death and the Democrats

by Sebastian Gorka

Original Article

Our nation is unique. Most every other nation was established in a capricious fashion. Whether defined by an ethnicity, a linguistic community, or the happenstance of being ruled by a royal dynastic elite, other countries were not the result of their people appealing to first principles,

(Snip)

Yet it should be obvious where our existence as free men and women starts. Not with the right of association, or a free press, or freedom of conscience, or the right to keep and bear arms. Everything begins with the right to life.

That is, unless you are a Democrat in 2019.

The Democratic Party has quite literally become the political party of death. Their promotion of abortion for any reason—or no reason at all—has now gone beyond the Orwellian demand for “reproductive rights”

This seems like yet another new phrase to me - and it seems like reproduction is the opposite of what they are doing.