New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

I agree with the prevailing thought about the Amazon HQ, but it was true that the Governors of both NY and VA (damn if those dumbasses cant stay out of the press) gave a hugeeeee number of questionable tax breaks/perks to amazon. I understand the outrage about that, but the left would have been upset either way. 

14 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I agree with the prevailing thought about the Amazon HQ, but it was true that the Governors of both NY and VA (damn if those dumbasses cant stay out of the press) gave a hugeeeee number of questionable tax breaks/perks to amazon. I understand the outrage about that, but the left would have been upset either way. 

the middle class who works for a living and pays taxes and tries to raise their family decently isn't a constituent of the Dem Party

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

uh-huh....

it's the party of the rich and the poor and the endlessly resentful

I'm sorry, I'm not playing ignorant or trying to push back on what you said, I simply didn't understand your response to my initial post and would love you to elucidate it/explain it to me. I don't disagree with what you said about the Dems, but I miss the link to what I said/the conversation at whole.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I'm sorry, I'm not playing ignorant or trying to push back on what you said, I simply didn't understand your response to my initial post and would love you to elucidate it/explain it to me. I don't disagree with what you said about the Dems, but I miss the link to what I said/the conversation at whole.

noted

On 1/24/2019 at 7:10 AM, Tiberius said:

Oh boy, where was all this outrage when children were (still are) being warehoused at the border? 

Or when Trump tried to send real live, already born, asylum seekers back to death in the country they ran away from? 

Stop being a peckerhead

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

do all canadians refer to themselves in 3rd person, or just you?

Lame! Can’t wait for “I know you are, but what am I?”

19 minutes ago, grinreaper said:

Even they don't want to admit they are themselves.

You changed your name, but you still suck at this.