New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I have always been against abortion, but now that I spend a good deal of time holding my 3 week old daughter, the reality of this is more compelling.

The celebration of the taking of innocent life is the sign of a debauched society.

This is the difference between liberals and the rest of the human race: they have no problem picking apart baby pieces for cash if it helps them make money and stay in power.

It's just that simple. And we all know this is true by the way all of them are cheering on this NYS law. Literally cheering it. Literally lighting up a building to celebrate the murder of children.

But hey...some conservatives get abortions, so the right should simply be quiet. <_<

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I have always been against abortion, but now that I spend a good deal of time holding my 3 week old daughter, the reality of this is more compelling.

The celebration of the taking of innocent life is the sign of a debauched society.

22 days prior, you could have legally killed her.

A harsh way to put it, I apologize, but true nontheless.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

This is the difference between liberals and the rest of the human race: they have no problem picking apart baby pieces for cash if it helps them make money and stay in power.

It's just that simple. And we all know this is true by the way all of them are cheering on this NYS law. Literally cheering it. Literally lighting up a building to celebrate the murder of children.

But hey...some conservatives get abortions, so the right should simply be quiet. <_<

Some conservative kill people in cold blood! How dare you support murder being illegal!

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Seeing as I no longer fear nor value the opinions of progressives, I won't let them intimidate me into silence with their witty quips, euphemisms, or likely false anecdotes.

They're pro-death. Period. That's what being pro-choice is. It's being pro-death.

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Crimes that can earn you a lethal injection in New York:

Rape: no

Child abduction: no

Child murder: no

Serial murder: no

Mass shooting: no

Being conceived in the wrong womb: yes

Dxp_Si7VsAED7DZ.jpg:large

Reminder:

The legislation provides a further exception to permit abortion at any point during pregnancy if a health-care practitioner deems it necessary for the mother’s life or health

— the exception that was defined in Roe companion case Doe v. Bolton as “all factors — physical, emotional, psychological, familial, and the woman’s age — relevant to the wellbeing of the patient.”

In other words, abortion will be available to women essentially on demand up to the point of birth.

The RHA will also decriminalize abortion, moving it from the state’s criminal code to the public-health code.

This is no worse than the lies in the Covington nonsense.  It’s not an exception, it’s factors a doctor can look at when decided if it’s neccesaary for the woman’s health.  It is trusting a doctor to make a medical judgment, something we allow them to do.  It is not “on demand.”  That is nonsensical and a lie.

how many examples of late term abortions can you show that fall within “on demand” or were not really for a woman’s health.  How common is it?

you can disagree with abortion, but don’t post lies.  This only allows late term abortions when the fetus is not viable or if it’s neccesary for health reasons (in in practice, probably both).  You can disagree with those two exceptions on a philosophical, moral, or ethical level...but stop twisting facts regarding what the exceptions actually are.

also, posting a 1 sentence excerpt of a judicial desision is almost universally misleading.  A pet peeve of mine.  

Edited by Crayola64
  • Like (+1) 1

A harsher dose of reality for those who say that Doctors will not abort a viable fetus of 38 weeks because of the "health" reasons listed several times here.

If a woman goes to an Abortion Clinic in New York, do you think that she is NOT going to get an abortion ?

Do you think that the "Health Care Professional" is going to say......."No, you don't have a good enough reason ?   

No, we won't do the procedure...............Who is really in an alternate reality here ?

Babies that otherwise could have lived are going to be murdered.

You can spin your adoption excuses, your financial reasons, your "forced religion" nonsense, but THAT is the reality.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

A harsher dose of reality for those who say that Doctors will not abort a viable fetus of 38 weeks because of the "health" reasons listed several times here.

If a woman goes to an Abortion Clinic in New York, do you think that she is NOT going to get an abortion ?

Do you think that the "Health Care Professional" is going to say......."No, you don't have a good enough reason ?   

No, we won't do the procedure...............Who is really in an alternate reality here ?

Babies that otherwise could have lived are going to be murdered.

You can spin your adoption excuses, your financial reasons, your "forced religion" nonsense, but THAT is the reality.

Why don't you care this much about asylum seekers who just want to live free or death threats? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You and Trump and all the rest can move to Russia

Aw, don’t worry tibs. We’ll make sure your mothers basement gets on the truck to Europe. Wouldn’t want you to be homeless.

p.s. Did you ever admit and apologize about that thing that made you look like a worthless piece of *****?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Why don't you care this much about asylum seekers who just want to live free or death threats? 

There are probably a few billion people in this world who want a better life or seek asylum, should we let them all in?

9 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Seeing as I no longer fear nor value the opinions of progressives, I won't let them intimidate me into silence with their witty quips, euphemisms, or likely false anecdotes.

They're pro-death. Period. That's what being pro-choice is. It's being pro-death.

I've read many reports that show its just best to keep abortion accessible and legal and so I support that. However, late term abortions short of a valid medical reason are cruel, and nothing short of murder. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

This is no worse than the lies in the Covington nonsense.  It’s not an exception, it’s factors a doctor can look at when decided if it’s neccesaary for the woman’s health.  It is trusting a doctor to make a medical judgment, something we allow them to do.  It is not “on demand.”  That is nonsensical and a lie.

how many examples of late term abortions can you show that fall within “on demand” or were not really for a woman’s health.  How common is it?

As i said above...............the Doctor in the Abortion clinic is there to do abortions.........There is NOT going to be a team meeting to decide what is best

IT IS NOT A LIE.

The fact that you have to ask if it is commonplace is a dead giveaway of either your ignorance on abortion or your deliberate blindness.

ADDED: Please don't respond to Gator's ?️?️'s  he keeps trying the same deflection because he can't refute anything else

Edited by B-Man

Just now, bilzfancy said:

There are probably a few billion people in this world who want a better life or seek asylum, should we let them all in?

Yes. And we should provide them with universal education, healthcare, shelter, income, and SNAP cards. We'll just take the money from the 1%. When we run out of their money we're all *****, but hey, at least we're not racists. 

6 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

you can disagree with abortion, but don’t post lies.  This only allows late term abortions when the fetus is not viable or if it’s neccesary for health reasons (in in practice, probably both).  You can disagree with those two exceptions on a philosophical, moral, or ethical level...but stop twisting facts regarding what the exceptions actually are.

also, posting a 1 sentence excerpt of a judicial desision is almost universally misleading.  A pet peeve of mine.  

How long will you hide behind “necessary for health reasons?”

Show me the health reasons to poison a late term fetus before delivering to ensure the health of the mother. Please.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As i said above...............the Doctor in the Abortion clinic is there to do abortions.........There is NOT going to be a team meeting to decide what is best

IT IS NOT A LIE.

The fact that you have to ask if it is commonplace is a dead giveaway of either your ignorance on abortion or your deliberate blindness.

ADDED: Please don't respond to Gator's ?️?️'s  he keeps trying the same deflection because he can't refute anything else

There’s really nothing to argue about then.  The statute is clear on the two exceptions.  Your argument against it is essentially “you really think doctors are going to abide by it lol?”  My answer is yes, because I trust doctors to do exactly that, and in my experience, they do follow the law and act with integrity.

I strongly disagree, and I hope your irrational distrust of doctors only goes as far as where it conveniently fits a political narrative of yours.  Because they do act with integrity, and not having a law based on the assumption they won’t follow it is not a valid reason to attack a law.   

16 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Is your argument then that all abortions should be eliminated at all times except when a doctor says it’s medically necessary?

10 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

How long will you hide behind “necessary for health reasons?”

Show me the health reasons to poison a late term fetus before delivering to ensure the health of the mother. Please.

What do do you mean hide behind it? It’s the exception that permits late term abortions.  If it’s not met, and the fetus is viable for life, a late term abortion still can’t occur.

this is the first time anyone’s told me to stop hiding behind what a law plainly says when you are defending the law.  It’s a sign, no offense, that you don’t actually have an argument against it.

Edited by Crayola64