New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

In a late term abortion (which NY just legalized)

the baby is killed by poison injection and then delivery is induced.

Think about that.

They're delivering the child anyway.

Why kill him ahead of time?

Why not deliver him alive and put him up for adoption?

Why does he need to come out dead?

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

In a late term abortion (which NY just legalized)

the baby is killed by poison injection and then delivery is induced.

Think about that.

They're delivering the child anyway.

Why kill him ahead of time?

Why not deliver him alive and put him up for adoption?

Why does he need to come out dead?

Because these people are depraved degenerates, and completely without worth.

7eWpkx-c_bigger.jpgBen ShapiroVerified account @benshapiro 9h9 hours ago
Cheering for the legalization of the murder of babies one moment before they enter the birth canal, as well as legalization of harming a fetus, is simply ghoulish

NY Governor Cuomo Celebrates Allowing Abortion Up Until Birth, Orders World Trade Center Lit Pink

DxkFwatX0AUrEML.jpg

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42529/ny-governor-cuomo-celebrates-allowing-abortion-hank-berrien?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

Cuomo chortled, "The Reproductive Health Act is a historic victory for New Yorkers and for our progressive values. In the face of a federal government intent on rolling back Roe v. Wade and women's reproductive rights, I promised that we would enact this critical legislation within the first 30 days of the new session - and we got it done. I am directing that New York's landmarks be lit in pink to celebrate this achievement and shine a bright light forward for the rest of the nation to follow."

This is the sound from the NY Senate chamber after the 38-24 vote to:

- Add abortion to the NY Constitution

- Allow non-physicians to commit abortions

- Allow abortion through third trimester

- Repeal protections for surviving babies

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

NY Governor Cuomo Celebrates Allowing Abortion Up Until Birth, Orders World Trade Center Lit Pink

DxkFwatX0AUrEML.jpg

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42529/ny-governor-cuomo-celebrates-allowing-abortion-hank-berrien?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

Cuomo chortled, "The Reproductive Health Act is a historic victory for New Yorkers and for our progressive values. In the face of a federal government intent on rolling back Roe v. Wade and women's reproductive rights, I promised that we would enact this critical legislation within the first 30 days of the new session - and we got it done. I am directing that New York's landmarks be lit in pink to celebrate this achievement and shine a bright light forward for the rest of the nation to follow."

This is the sound from the NY Senate chamber after the 38-24 vote to:

- Add abortion to the NY Constitution

- Allow non-physicians to commit abortions

- Allow abortion through third trimester

- Repeal protections for surviving babies

A bright light for the rest of the nation to follow.

God help us all. We deserve to fail as a country.

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Disgusting and evil.  

Unfortunately, it's their right to be under the constitution.

And there's nothing, literally nothing that can be done now to stop it in NY and VT.

Coming soon to a state near you! Unfettered child murder!

When you read Cuomo's statements it is clear that the ONLY REASON that he pushed this was to attack the Trump administration and promote himself.

You Can't Give A Lethal Injection To Criminals In New York, But You Can Give It To Infants

As the RN Supervisor at several small hospitals throughout my 40 year career, I have been at (conservatively) over 2000 births

and I am painfully aware of all the possible circumstances in these situations.

Apologists will argue that the new law only makes late-term abortion legal in cases where it will save the mother's life. The problem with this argument is that it is false on every conceivable level. First, the law allows for abortions to protect the woman's life "and health." What does "health" mean? Well, anything. The law conspicuously avoids defining the term. It seems that any kind of health concern would qualify — physical health, emotional health, psychological health, financial health.

The point is that the "life and health" stipulation will not effectively prevent any woman from getting an abortion for any reason at any time.

Second, late-term abortion is never necessary to protect a woman's life or health. No late-term abortion has ever been committed for the sake of saving a woman's life. It has never happened and will never happen.

I repeat: there is never any circumstance, ever, where a late-term abortion is medically necessary. It could be necessary, in the case of some kind of cataclysmic complication, to remove the child from his mother's womb. But it is never necessary to kill the child before removing him. There is no medical reason to take that extra step of preemptively killing the child.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Unfortunately, it's their right to be under the constitution.

And there's nothing, literally nothing that can be done now to stop it in NY and VT.

Coming soon to a state near you! Unfettered child murder!

I think it's time to revisit Roe.

SIGNED.

The #ReproductiveHealthAct is now law.

Congratulations all!

Dxjd5S2WwAA_ovV.jpg

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo was really, really excited to put his pen to the state’s “Reproductive Health Act” Tuesday on the anniversary of Roe v. Wade — so excited that he ordered One World Trade Center and other New York landmarks lit up in pink (?) to celebrate, not unlike when President Obama turned the White House into a rainbow to celebrate the Supreme Court’s same-sex marriage ruling.

That wasn’t all though; he had a video all made up to show how New York has led the nation in pro-choice legislation, and of course former New York Senator Hillary Clinton pops up to chime in with her two cents.

This guy is Catholic, right?

The law for the first time allows abortions after the 24-week mark to protect the mother’s health or in cases where the fetus won’t survive.

Seriously?  Look...again, I'm pro-choice, but the fetus won't survive an abortion, which makes this "cases where the fetus won't survive" restriction rather transparently enabling...  

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That's not how Roe v. Wade or state sovereignty work, you ignorant slut.

• Like (+1) 1

Allowing abortions of a "VIABLE" baby up to birth is not all that was passed.

lifenewsfb4_bigger.jpgLifeNews.com‏ @LifeNewsHQ

FollowFollow @LifeNewsHQ

New York just approved a new law:

* allowing abortions UP TO BIRTH

* no protections for babies BORN ALIVE after botched abortions

* non-doctors can kill babies in abortions

* a baby is NOT CONSIDERED A HUMAN BEING under law until birth

* prohibits ANY pro-life laws

7:36 AM - 23 Jan 2019

i-love-heart-abortion_new.jpg

7e28f67d4f47aa0e5b97acfb898e2581aa3c35dc