Don't be surprised if Josh Jacobs is the first round target for McBeane.

njbuff

13 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He did not look good in drills at the combine.

It is very hard for me to rate Smith. He made some great catches and was open quite a bit, but I don't know how much of that was due to being surrounded by 4 actually great wide outs. Which one would a defense take coverage away from to cover Smith? Jeudy? Waddle? Devonta Smith? Ruggs?

As I said, he made some awesome catches and is a gamer. I think he could find the end zone in Buffalo. The question will be in what round should/will he be selected.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, NewEra said:

Like kareem hunt running a 4.62.  Leveon Bell 4.60.  Kamara 4.56. How about emmitt?  4.7.   Took me about 1 minute to find those names after a search.   I’d be willing to bet that there are more than a few HoF RBs that didn’t run a sub 4.6 40.  

Is he worth the 9th pick?   Probably not.  Is he a potentially great RB?  Absolutely 

Hunt - 3rd round pick

Bell - 2nd round pick

Kamara - 4th round

Smith- 22nd overall (early 90s, RBs viewed differently)

Thanks for verifying my point that he'll be there in the 2nd round

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BrooklynBills said:

Hunt - 3rd round pick

Bell - 2nd round pick

Kamara - 4th round

Smith- 22nd overall (early 90s, RBs viewed differently)

Thanks for verifying my point that he'll be there in the 2nd round

Kamara was a 3rd round pick.   

?

On 1/23/2019 at 4:34 PM, njbuff said:

With Daboll as OC and with him knowing Jacobs and the all around talent that Jacobs is....................

this might very well be the target of this organization come the first round of April's draft.

I only mention this because of how upset people will be around here if the Bills make RB a first round priority.

We shall see, as we still have the whole draft process to go thru.

honestly i wouldnt mind that at all 1 year to groom behind shady and gore and then let him loose the following season or this season and spell him with shady/gore and i think our offense would be greatly helped, but i think a top flight o tackle in the first or second and a rb in the first or second would be a good way to get us to where we need to be, we also need a replacement for lorax too.........elite rb, elite olb and an elite ol in the draft and we are literally set imo