Josh Allen has been working with Jordan Palmer with McDermott's blessing

2 hours ago, WhyteDwarf said:

Palmer is helping tons of QB's, not just Allen. And, Palmer never amounted to anything the the NFL, so again, why is this so great?  Maybe he's a great coach, but he's not a real coach with a proven track record, so...

When Allen's completion % is above 60% then I'll start believing this means anything.

good talk...   enjoy your miserable attitude . 

Edited by gordong

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

On a side note, I'm wondering if/when Allen is going to get together with his WRs (new and old) to continue to develop chemistry.  I like the idea of "cementing" his mechanics the way Palmer says, but I'd like to see Josh get together with Foster/Zay/Brown in Buffalo to help cement some chemistry.  Liking that Foster has been there working the whole offseason.

The previous year's WRs are already working with Allen in California.

I doubt Allen will get together with new WRs until after he meets them.

9 hours ago, WhyteDwarf said:

Just asking the question.  The off season around here has been the same broken record over and over again.  Fans getting duped by the same stuff, don't get it, it's why I'm asking.

Well. Maybe it's worked every offseason they're doing this in the sense that our QB and WRs are better than if they didn't do it.

But fans only see just okay when those QBs and WRs bring themselves from crap to okay.

And okay isn't good enough.

Fans only see average when those QBs and WRs bring themselves from below average to average.

And as we've discovered, average isn't good enough.

So, we can only hope that Beane made the right choice and Allen and Foster and co. are out there maximizing their potential for the 2019 season and that that potential is much better than just okay or average.