Josh Allen has been working with Jordan Palmer with McDermott's blessing

20 minutes ago, WhyteDwarf said:

Why do fans always get so excited about this?  

Some fans like the players/teams that they follow and tend to have a hopeful outlook of what is ahead, things like this give hope of future success.  Some fans even get so excited about the players/team that they even pay money to go watch them play.  

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, WhyteDwarf said:

Has it ever given the Bills a leg up, more wins?  Don't pretty much all QB's and WR's do this EVERY off season?

well seeing as this is REALLY the only Bills QB that I've read this about I'll let you know if we win more game this year than last, and if Allen looks better this year than last. Ever hear Kelly doing this?   Or Manual ??

Just now, One Buffalo said:

Some fans like the players/teams that they follow and tend to have a hopeful outlook of what is ahead, things like this give hope of future success.  Some fans even get so excited about the players/team that they even pay money to go watch them play.  

That's fine, as long as you realize hope is all it's about.

Just now, gordong said:

well seeing as this is REALLY the only Bills QB that I've read this about I'll let you know if we win more game this year than last, and if Allen looks better this year than last. Ever hear Kelly doing this?   Or Manual ??

I'm pretty sure I recall Tyrod doing this.

2 minutes ago, WhyteDwarf said:

That's fine, as long as you realize hope is all it's about.

I'm pretty sure I recall Tyrod doing this.

pretty sure Tyrod got the bills into the playoff for the first time in 17 years... so I guess it works! :)

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Josh Allen getting ready for interviews next year as well.

LOL...damn funny!

20 minutes ago, gordong said:

Don't know, but did he work with his WR's and A QB coach???   Let us know what you find out?

Palmer is helping tons of QB's, not just Allen. And, Palmer never amounted to anything the the NFL, so again, why is this so great?  Maybe he's a great coach, but he's not a real coach with a proven track record, so...

When Allen's completion % is above 60% then I'll start believing this means anything.

1 hour ago, WhyteDwarf said:

When Allen's completion % is above 60% then I'll start believing this means anything.

No you won't. What you'll do is point out the other people that have worked out with Palmer with a higher completion % than Allen and say that Allen is obviously not a good qb. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Why’re people feeding the trolls? 

Taking shots at him are basically free rep points here so why not. 

Nothing he says bugs me so it's just as easy to throw ***** right back at him and have real bills fans have my back. 

Just now, The Wiz said:

Taking shots at him are basically free rep points here so why not. 

Nothing he says bugs me so it's just as easy to throw ***** right back at him and have real bills fans have my back. 

I accept this response. It’s just ridiculous the amount of negativity on here, have a little faith or positivity people. 

4 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

I accept this response. It’s just ridiculous the amount of negativity on here, have a little faith or positivity people. 

He's a troll so you'll only get negative from him. Any regular fan would at least provide some reason why they think what they do and try to back up what they are saying, even if you believe 1% of it. 

His post history is basically doom and gloom through and through. 

I would ignore him but I like making fun of him too much. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/23/2019 at 4:36 AM, #34fan said:

We could have had Frank Reich! :o

We're supposed to get all excited becuz Josh is working with a former marginal pro/college QB.

Josh doesn't need a teacher.  He needs a coach.

Been a while since I've done this on the main board...

You're an idiot.

• Like (+1) 1