Josh Allen has been working with Jordan Palmer with McDermott's blessing

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

That's really interesting the relationship the 2 Allens and Darnold seem to have after working together last offseason.

Darnold and Allen seem to have developed a genuine friendship like Kelly and Marino... let's just hope we're the bigger beneficiaries of all this work.

On a side note, I'm wondering if/when Allen is going to get together with his WRs (new and old) to continue to develop chemistry.  I like the idea of "cementing" his mechanics the way Palmer says, but I'd like to see Josh get together with Foster/Zay/Brown in Buffalo to help cement some chemistry.  Liking that Foster has been there working the whole offseason.

That's apparently tomorrow though I don't know if any of the new ones will be there.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

On a side note, I'm wondering if/when Allen is going to get together with his WRs (new and old) to continue to develop chemistry.  I like the idea of "cementing" his mechanics the way Palmer says, but I'd like to see Josh get together with Foster/Zay/Brown in Buffalo to help cement some chemistry.  Liking that Foster has been there working the whole offseason.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

These players do not have to use their free time to do this.  The fact that they do shows a commitment to getting better. 

Its bizarre that you wouldn't understand why fans see this as something to be excited about. 

Has it ever given the Bills a leg up, more wins?  Don't pretty much all QB's and WR's do this EVERY off season?

Just now, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Some do, some don't.  

Why the constant skepticism? Does it affect you personally that people get happy about things? Why the need to make people unhappy? 

Just asking the question.  The off season around here has been the same broken record over and over again.  Fans getting duped by the same stuff, don't get it, it's why I'm asking.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WhyteDwarf said:

Just asking the question.  The off season around here has been the same broken record over and over again.  Fans getting duped by the same stuff, don't get it, it's why I'm asking.

actually i don't think it has been the same broken record over and over again. different players under different circumstances of different ages and different skillsets to discuss. you are free to disengage.

and if fans are being 'duped' it's by sports in general. not single team.

They are pretty much expected to do it, are they not?  I ofc know the coaches cannot demand it of them, but c'mon.  It's a bit transparent.

Actually no in fact they are NOT expected to do it....much like how Robert Foster is not expected to live in buffalo in the offseason working on his game

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dickleyjones said:

actually i don't think it has been the same broken record over and over again. different players under different circumstances of different ages and different skillsets to discuss. you are free to disengage.

and if fans are being 'duped' it's by sports in general. not single team.

Oh, I am not claiming it's a single team/fanbase.  But during training camp, no matter what team anyone is talking about on NFL network or the like, it's about how this QB, and those receivers worked on their own in the off season showing work ethic blah blah blah blah blah!

Oh, I am not claiming it's a single team/fanbase.  But during training camp, no matter what team anyone is talking about on NFL network or the like, it's about how this QB, and those receivers worked on their own in the off season showing work ethic blah blah blah blah blah!

Yes oddly enough on a sports team forum we talk about what the players are doing during the offseason.

Just now, Warcodered said:

Yes oddly enough on a sports team forum we talk about what the players are doing during the offseason.

And Allen working out with the WR's is great news!  It must mean the franchise is turning a corner and will start winning.

7 minutes ago, WhyteDwarf said:

They are pretty much expected to do it, are they not?  I ofc know the coaches cannot demand it of them, but c'mon.  It's a bit transparent.

So, is that a yes or a no?