ESPN has Jets taking Josh Allen 3rd in 18' draft redo

8 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

We take Rosen at 12 & Billy Price at 22 in round 1, and Rashaad Penny at 53 & Hayden Hurst at 56 in round 2. Edmunds went to Seattle w/ pick 18

So ESPN had us going into the year with no MLB with the draft redo? They didn't do much research did they?

3 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm not sure what we get out of this. But that isn't the case according to the article.

Allen is a game changer and elevates the whole teams play.  The people that liked him b4 like him even more now.  Some of those who didnt like the pick like it now and haters are still gonna hate.

Darnold never impressed me the way Allen, Mayfield and Jackson did.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

11 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I was amazed when they took him over Rosen. Admittedly Rosen had a difficult rookie year, but his accuracy is way, way better than Allen's and he's still a rookie. I just don't see a very bright future for our Josh. Sooner or later, Bills fans will start to realize this.

I can't believe they thought he'd be #3 overall. Have they actually watched where most of his passes end up? He misses receivers by 5 ft when they are only 20 ft away from him.

LOL

11 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I was amazed when they took him over Rosen. Admittedly Rosen had a difficult rookie year, but his accuracy is way, way better than Allen's and he's still a rookie. I just don't see a very bright future for our Josh. Sooner or later, Bills fans will start to realize this.

I can't believe they thought he'd be #3 overall. Have they actually watched where most of his passes end up? He misses receivers by 5 ft when they are only 20 ft away from him.

There wasn't 1 pass Josh Allen threw this season that was further off the mark than this take imo

On 1/23/2019 at 5:22 PM, formerlyofCtown said:

Allen is a game changer and elevates the whole teams play.  The people that liked him b4 like him even more now.  Some of those who didnt like the pick like it now and haters are still gonna hate.

Darnold never impressed me the way Allen, Mayfield and Jackson did.

K.

On 1/23/2019 at 6:11 AM, GreggTX said:

Yes they ended up in the WRs hands just before being droped.

On 1/23/2019 at 3:34 PM, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Well, if you truly watched his college tape you have seen his blazing speed, knack for sensing, pressure, and his personality.  

You say this like fans should be studying tape lol.

Or like you actually did for that matter. Get over it. 

On 1/23/2019 at 11:21 AM, eball said:

I read this post four times and still have no idea how anyone who actually watched football this season could post it.  I mean, you actually typed "I just don't see a very bright future for our Josh" -- think about that.  The Bills went 4-3 with Allen over the final seven games (which could easily have been 6-1), and the guy accounted for five TDs himself in the final game of the season.  So the VERY LAST TIME we saw Josh Allen he provided the best performance by a BIlls QB since Jim Kelly.

Please don't get behind the wheel of a car, and make an eye doctor appointment ASAP.  It's obvious you are nearly blind.

He should apply to be an NFL zebra.  

On 1/24/2019 at 5:37 AM, WhyteDwarf said:

52% says it all does it not?

If you're simple it does.

• Like (+1) 1