Daniel jeremiah top 50 prospects #1

DJB

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001012558/article/daniel-jeremiahs-top-50-prospects-for-2019-nfl-draft-10

Top 15

1. Nick Bosa DE

2. Quinnen  Williams  DT

3. Josh Allen LB

4. Rashan  Gary DE

5. Jeffrey  Simmonds  DT

6. Josh Jacobs  RB

7. Christian  Wilkins DT

8. Ed Oliver DT  

9. Marquise  Brown WR

10. Devin White LB

11. D k  metcalf  WR

12. Andre Dillard OT

13. Jawaan  Taylor OT

14. TJ Hockenson  TE

15. Dwayne  Hoskins QB

Pretty good chance we are looking  at the newest member  of the Bills in that top 15 unless we move back. 

Edited by DJB

I’m a little surprised that only 8 are defensive front 7 guys, based on what I’ve seen elsewhere. Also, 2 WR in the top 11 is interesting. Of course, the QB’s almost always push up the board, so I can’t wait to see how it goes! 

• Like (+1) 1

It is looking as if up to three teams might be looking to draft a QB in the top ten, including Washington, which would have to trade up to do it.  That means if Buffalo were to have a chance to trade down with Washington at #16, they would still get a top 15 player.  There is no consensus about a lot of the players in Jeremiah's top 15, however.  There is a relative consensus on Bosa, Q. Williams, Josh Allen, Ed Oliver and Devin White.  The other 10 in the top 15 depends on who you ask.  

A few of my thoughts :

- The usual  mocked OT in Little and J Williams aren't even the top 2 tackles with J Williams  projected as guard.

- Greedy Williams way down the list

- Jacobs has been getting  buzz but in the top 10 is interesting .  

- Simmonds  is  not a name we see often but ranked top 10.

- I love Hockenson  and see why he's ranked so high .  A complete TE that can block and catch passes .  An old school throw back. Might be an interesting  pick as not only could  help  the oline but also catch passes and stretch the field for Allen

-Marquise Brown  a polorizing  player . Big upside but he's so small

- DK  ranked high is excellent  for us. He would  be higher if it were not for injury concerns

11 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

What does Daniel Jeremiah do for a living?

Former NFL  scout now works for NFL  network  

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

So, will Gruden draft 15 QB’s? 

This guy has allllllllll the tools. 

Regarding the mock, not surprised to see a tackle like Dillard moving up boards as Williams and Little slide. 

Marquis Brown is really high on my list, but he's definitely a polarizing player. 

32 minutes ago, DJB said:

A few of my thoughts :

- The usual  mocked OT in Little and J Williams aren't even the top 2 tackles with J Williams  projected as guard.

- Greedy Williams way down the list

- Jacobs has been getting  buzz but in the top 10 is interesting .  

- Simmonds  is  not a name we see often but ranked top 10.

- I love Hockenson  and see why he's ranked so high .  A complete TE that can block and catch passes .  An old school throw back. Might be an interesting  pick as not only could  help  the oline but also catch passes and stretch the field for Allen

- M Williams  is a polorizing  player . Big upside but he's so small

- DK  ranked high is excellent  for us. He would  be higher if it were not for injury concerns

Former NFL  scout now works for NFL  network  

Re: Greedy.... he mentioned a few weeks ago that there aren’t any “Marshon Lattimores or Denzel Wards in this draft.” So he doesn’t see him in that category, not surprised he’s not in top 15

Who is M Williams? I assume typo just not sure who you are referring to 

Edited by YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

This guy has allllllllll the tools. 

Regarding the mock, not surprised to see a tackle like Dillard moving up boards as Williams and Little slide. 

Marquis Brown is really high on my list, but he's definitely a polarizing player. 

I have to say, I only watched M. Brown once closely this year. Had to be his worst game. He dropped the first 3, then got hurt when he caught the 4th. Tiny little guy. I know that was a limited sample size, but how big is he really? If I bash him hard enough, they can start fitting his yellow jacket........ what do I know? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

I have to say, I only watched M. Brown once closely this year. Had to be his worst game. He dropped the first 3, then got hurt when he caught the 4th. Tiny little guy. I know that was a limited sample size, but how big is he really? If I bash him hard enough, they can start fitting his yellow jacket........ what do I know? 

He’s AB’s cousin ... could help his stock having the good bloodlines. I saw that game too - Big 12 championship? Didn’t have a great playoff either but i think he was playing hurt there too. He did look fantastic when healthy. 

Just now, Augie said:

He's a whole different kind of beast. He's gonna have to run a 4.3 to justify this kind of position, but I think he will.

Small sample size indeed. I'm a fan. The days where only 6'4 jump ball receivers are top 10 type players are long gone. Not sure about the dropsies. Didn't see him botch too many. With Allen's velocity, hand size could be a factor.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s AB’s cousin ... could help his stock having the good bloodlines. I saw that game too - Big 12 championship? Didn’t have a great playoff either but i think he was playing hurt there too. He did look fantastic when healthy. 

Being AB’s cousin could be awesome.....or sucky. Hope he has his head on straight!