Attorney files civil suit on behalf of Saints Season ticket holders

YoloinOhio

I just saw this morning a Saints player saying that there is some rule that would allow Goodell the power to overturn game results.

Fans need to get over it, you got screwed, nothing will be done to change it. Trust fans of Buffalo teams, nothing will be done. They wont come back and replay the end of the game, and they wont come back and just award you the win in a game you weren't already in the lead of at the time of the call.

If that's the case, I want the skate in the crease rule overturned from 20 years ago.  Bring the Stars and Sabres back on the ice to finish Game 6.

On second thought, since the Sabres were dominating all of the overtimes, just give it to us. ?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, Augie said:

Yeah, I’m sure the NFL will just give them a do-over.....

"The Commissioner's powers under this Section 2 include ... the reversal of a game's result or the rescheduling of a game, either from the beginning or from the point at which the extraordinary act occurred," Rule 17, Section 2, Article 3 of the rule book states."

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

"The Commissioner's powers under this Section 2 include ... the reversal of a game's result or the rescheduling of a game, either from the beginning or from the point at which the extraordinary act occurred," Rule 17, Section 2, Article 3 of the rule book states."

That rule includes the stipulation of extraordinary circumstances occurring... Like an alien space ship landing on the field.

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Do you actually expect this to happen?