Attorney files civil suit on behalf of Saints Season ticket holders

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, unbillievable said:

That rule includes the stipulation of extraordinary circumstances occurring... Like an alien space ship landing on the field.

Did it come from the bottom of the ocean???

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/1087763881865498634?s=21

Damages in Saints ticket holder lawsuit against the Roger Goodell & the NFL include:

Mental anguish & emotional trauma

Loss of faith in the NFL

Loss of enjoyment of life

Loss of entertainment

Distrust of the game

LMAO.

I guess their lawsuit will be dismissed late this spring when they all re-up their season tix.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Damages in Saints ticket holder lawsuit against the Roger Goodell & the NFL include:

Loss of faith in the NFL

Loss of entertainment

Distrust of the game

Oh, BEHAVE!

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Loss of faith in the NFL

Loss of entertainment

Distrust of the game

How don't we as Bills fans not already have this guy on retainer since like forever?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

"The Commissioner's powers under this Section 2 include ... the reversal of a game's result or the rescheduling of a game, either from the beginning or from the point at which the extraordinary act occurred," Rule 17, Section 2, Article 3 of the rule book states."

They need to quit whining and get over it.  That call did not cost them the game.  It was absolutely PI and the ref's blew it but it didn't cost them the game.  It wasn't the last play of the game.  It was a factor but it did not directly cost them the game.  It resulted in a FG and a 3 point lead with 1:40 left.  They couldn't stop the Rams from tying the game, it went to OT, they won the coin toss, and Brees showed poor judgment and tossed a pick in OT.  The Rams executed a short drive and a long FG won it in OT.  Game over.. 

• Like (+1) 1

I want to hire this guy for:

• The Music City Travesty, which was clearly a forward lateral.
  • No goal.
  • Multiple games involving the Patriots* and Bills, but the one that comes to mind is the Benjamin catch. 
  • When I was in little leauge Coach Pitch when I was 7 the umpire called me out at second because the kid touched the bag, but there wasn't anybody on first, so it wasn't a force out.
  • Can he dig something up on Wide Right?

• Haha (+1) 1

To those of you that always tell me that the refs miss calls for all teams, this is what happens when one of the darlings of the NFL actually experiences the type of officiating we as Bills fans see a few times a year. 

On the plus side the NFL might actually do something about it now a team that matters got burned by poor officiating.

6 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

To those of you that always tell me that the refs miss calls for all teams, this is what happens when one of the darlings of the NFL actually experiences the type of officiating we as Bills fans see a few times a year. 

On the plus side the NFL might actually do something about it now a team that matters got burned by poor officiating.

Not just a team that matters, but in a championship game.

The only thing worse would be for the Super Bowl to be decided by a bad/no call. After this fiasco, I imagine the refs for the Super Bowl are going to be instructed to call everything.

Edited by Koko78