Updates from Senior Bowl week in Mobile, AL

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Speaking of that, Hunter Renfrow must have superb hand strength and eye coordination. 

Yeah, I'm sure he does. His hand size is still above average for a human male, so it's not like he's a little person.

Let's get these out of the way

75338802_640.jpg

478.jpg

• Haha (+1) 4

Yeoman's work, here Yolo!

#goodbotforthewin

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

#Texas DL Charles Omenihu measured in with 36 1/2” arms. Scientists have confiscated him for study, as he is believed to be a prehistoric creature with arms that long

To be clear... he's calling Omenihu a prehistoric knuckle-walker.

Uh oh. I'm sure that there will be angry tweets in abundance incoming

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

#Texas DL Charles Omenihu measured in with 36 1/2” arms. Scientists have confiscated him for study, as he is believed to be a prehistoric creature with arms that long

To be clear... he's calling Omenihu a prehistoric knuckle-walker.

Say what???

3304.jpg

This player is going to be a steal in the mid rounds and make some team very happy. Super reliable WR, outstanding blocker (highlight level blocking) team captain, one of the best ST players I’ve seen in college 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This player is going to be a steal in the mid rounds and make some team very happy. Super reliable WR, outstanding blocker (highlight level blocking) team captain, one of the best ST players I’ve seen in college 

The notion brings to mind Tyler Lockett getting drafted in the 3rd round in the sense that he seemed like a lock to be a solid pro, but the individual potential just wasn't that high.

Interesting... McSorley is playing after all

40 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

The notion brings to mind Tyler Lockett getting drafted in the 3rd round in the sense that he seemed like a lock to be a solid pro, but the individual potential just wasn't that high.

He won’t go in the 3rd.... he’s a 5th or later